Pictures of your portable rig- Part IV- A fresh start
Feb 19, 2006 at 10:21 PM Post #391 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by roblo
do you have a larger pic of the micro stack? that RnB cable looks great with it but my eyes are straining to see it.

Yes, I have several photos that I took yesterday at the same time I took the photo I posted. Obviously, the posted photo has been downsized quite a bit. I will upload a handful of them in full resolution to my PBase account when I get home this evening. I will post a link to the gallery later this evening as soon as the photos are there.

Feb 20, 2006 at 2:09 AM Post #392 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by bmclaurin
Yes, I have several photos that I took yesterday at the same time I took the photo I posted. Obviously, the posted photo has been downsized quite a bit. I will upload a handful of them in full resolution to my PBase account when I get home this evening. I will post a link to the gallery later this evening as soon as the photos are there.

OK...here is the link to a gallery of 5 full resolution pics. When you click on one of the thumbnails in the gallery, click on "Original" resolution at the bottom of the pic if you want to get up close and personal.
tongue.gif

Feb 20, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #393 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by bmclaurin
OK...here is the link to a gallery of 5 full resolution pics. When you click on one of the thumbnails in the gallery, click on "Original" resolution at the bottom of the pic if you want to get up close and personal.
tongue.gif

Very nice setup bmclaurin, very nice WPS on the H120 as well, could you please PM the WPS code or post it here?

Feb 20, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #394 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidd
...could you please PM the WPS code or post it here?

Sure...I attached my WPS and RWPS files. Be sure to rename the file to something meaningful and, most importantly, change to file extensions to .wps and .rwps, respectively. I'm using the "Rockfont-08" font.

Feb 20, 2006 at 7:11 PM Post #396 of 595
Cheers dude, by the looks of the cable I will not need another ic my Turbo mini will surfice until my wallet has recovered (maybe in a few years).

Looks like a great setup,

thanks again

Rob

Feb 21, 2006 at 12:42 AM Post #397 of 595
This is my basic "walk- around" rig. The headpone change between the Ety's and now my Koss. Just a basic camera bag but it fits evrything perfectly.

PortableRig014.jpg

Here is my newly finished hard-body travel case. I'm kinda proud of it. It started it's life as a poker set that I got free through work. The foam I used inside also came from a radio box at work (also free). I can carry quite a bit of stuff including any cables I need, an extra amp, a couple of sets of small headphones, batteries, etc..... Did mention it was entirely free? Oh yeah, I finally found a use for those Apple stickers!
etysmile.gif

PortableRig010.jpg

PortableRig019.jpg

Feb 21, 2006 at 1:01 AM Post #400 of 595
White iPod ear buds says "steal me" in some places!
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Seriously, that case doesn't get shown out in public if I can help it. I'm a pretty paranoid person by nature. It travels inside my backpack and I carry the camera case in public.

Feb 21, 2006 at 8:22 AM Post #401 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by headchange4u
White iPod ear buds says "steal me" in some places!
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Seriously, that case doesn't get shown out in public if I can help it. I'm a pretty paranoid person by nature. It travels inside my backpack and I carry the camera case in public.

Camera bags scream "steal me" too :p

Feb 21, 2006 at 8:26 AM Post #402 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by headchange4u
Here is my newly finished hard-body travel case. I'm kinda proud of it. It started it's life as a poker set that I got free through work. The foam I used inside also came from a radio box at work (also free). I can carry quite a bit of stuff including any cables I need, an extra amp, a couple of sets of small headphones, batteries, etc..... Did mention it was entirely free? Oh yeah, I finally found a use for those Apple stickers!
etysmile.gif

PortableRig010.jpg

PortableRig019.jpg

That is awsome!
eek.gif

Feb 22, 2006 at 5:51 AM Post #404 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
My newest portable setup, doesn't sound half bad either. Motorola L7 SLVR and Westone UM2's.

Doesn't look half-bad either. If fact, that phone looks very, very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back