Pictures of your portable rig- Part IV- A fresh start
Feb 22, 2006 at 2:41 PM Post #406 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
I wish verizon had nice bar phones. Too bad.

AuroraProject - Does the phone have a regular audio mini jack? How much built-in memory for songs?

No, and none. It has a mini usb port, so you have to use a usb to 3.5mm adapter. There is ~5mb onboard memory, for phone numbers and games and such, for music there is a transflash slot, I'm currently using a 512mb card.

Feb 22, 2006 at 6:27 PM Post #407 of 595
AuroraProject - How'd you make the black foamies?

Here's my new setup:

ipod0023ty.jpg

Black 30GB, 5G iPod (with Invisible Shield) and Black Super.fi 5EB's

Feb 23, 2006 at 1:43 AM Post #416 of 595
PeeeMeS , Its actually quite amazing for its size. Its got a LOT of clean volume , graphic eq , srs , wow , bass boost , FM radio (reception is weak). The buttons are very tiny but the display is ultra sharp ,my pic doesnt do it justice. It puts out 15 mw.
I dont know if its got enough power to drive K1000s ....cool combo! ........ its a really inexpesive player.

Had to edit my reply...your headphones need a lot of juice , but Im sure you know that.

Feb 23, 2006 at 1:52 AM Post #417 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox360
@max-9: actually, if you saying that your Treo can't play video, just try out a search for "TCPMP" on Google. That application can play DivX, XviD, & MPEG from what I can remember.

Thanks for the info , But what Im saying is the av420 is a video recorder....right off the cablebox/dvd/vcr ect.
The 420 also does fantastic video screen captures of anything playing with a video out , including anything on your pc screen streaming videos , flash videos , EVERYTHING!

Feb 23, 2006 at 2:22 AM Post #418 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by max-9
PeeeMeS , Its actually quite amazing . Its got a LOT of clean volume , graphic eq , srs , wow , bass boost , FM radio (reception is weak). The buttons are very tiny but the display is ultra sharp ,my pic doesnt do it justice.
I think its got enough power to drive K1000s ....cool combo! ........and its a really inexpesive player.

Definitely a cool looking DAP

I can see why it's your avatar
wink.gif

Very nice, I might just have to pick one up very soon
icon10.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 2:22 AM Post #419 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by xluben
AuroraProject - How'd you make the black foamies?

They are Etymotic foamies for the ER4 series. They just happen to fit the Westones perfectly.

Feb 23, 2006 at 8:57 AM Post #420 of 595
P1030090.jpg

-8 Days into Head-Fi; Clie SJ22, Moto Razr, Zen Vision, NH600D

-2 Months into Head-Fi; Zen Vision, Extended Battery, Dock, Cardas mini to mini, Moto Razr, Sony NH600d, Sony RM-MC40ELK remote, 40GB Toshiba Gigabeat new
biggrin.gif
, new Sony NW-MS70D, old one awaiting repair below it, Sennheiser mini to 1/4 adapter, Audio Technica ATH-CM7s hanging out up top.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back