Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600)
Feb 8, 2014 at 10:43 PM Post #289 of 1,119
you a cliff hanger? Looks like u got a best deal of assorted carabiners? Btw nicely thought upon..
wink.gif

LOL..no.

I tried various combos and this keeps it straight as it sits against my chest but allows it to rotate with my body

The velcro tape is very ghetto but i can quickly adjust height and the soft side of velcro is quite nice :) It's also wider than a regular lanyard which digs into the nack like a hangmans noose. This can be worn for hours.

Feb 9, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #291 of 1,119
http://www.amazon.co.uk/ZY-Cable-silver-Stereo-goddes/dp/B00A2QK78M/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1391922859&sr=1-2&keywords=ZY+Cable

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/307137365.html

It sounds great. Looks like a god damn bomb
The 7-11 staff and most folks look very unverved when I walk around...the cord ...they think it's some kinda detonator cord..lol....If i ditched the headphones and had a wire running to my hand I could probably get free items wherever i went.

Terrorist!!!!!

Forgive the Beats
triportsad.gif
...it was before I discovered the JVC's
L3000.gif

I switched to the dual sided hangers because the single type was like a big weight. The dual suspenders make it feel much lighter. I recommend the "Moon Lunar Goddess"  cable...what a name.

Feb 9, 2014 at 12:59 AM Post #292 of 1,119
Feb 9, 2014 at 1:11 AM Post #293 of 1,119
Oh boy! You scare the s**t out of me...:D when i look at the picture. It reminds me of "Accept's balls to the wall! Btw that red plastic degrades ur look..other than that you
are gangsta rocker.

Feb 9, 2014 at 1:16 AM Post #294 of 1,119
the younger copper brother of this cost 130 dollars and mine cost 170 dollars U.S.

I got it straight from the factory. The China Japan disputes are impacting the market between the 2.

That costs 17,000 yen to the Japanese and they pay it. We pay 30 bucks.....Geo political economics at it's worst...if you can't read English. The Japanese sites are all 150 dollars+ for that little moon goddess.

Feb 9, 2014 at 1:29 AM Post #296 of 1,119
Oh boy! You scare the s**t out of me...
biggrin.gif
when i look at the picture. It reminds me of "Accept's balls to the wall! Btw that red plastic degrades ur look..other than that you
are gangsta rocker.

I gave the Beats to my girlfriend and she watches Glee on HULU with them...lol. I got my head right and went JVC so that "look" is gone :) I just ordered Ultrasones today....this site is taking over my wallet
blink.gif

Feb 9, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #298 of 1,119
I gave the Beats to my girlfriend and she watches Glee on HULU with them...lol. I got my head right and went JVC so that "look" is gone :) I just ordered Ultrasones today....this site is taking over my wallet:blink:
Glad to see you got rid of the Beetz, which 'Sones did you get? I have the HFI-780's and love them for EDM. The HM5 pads from mp4nation @ $18 a pair make them amazingly comfortable!

If your getting the Pro 900's or Signature DJ's never mind the HM5 pads... :D

Congratz on the 'Sones a lot of people don't like them here.
:beerchug:

Feb 9, 2014 at 10:46 AM Post #299 of 1,119
Glad to see you got rid of the Beetz, which 'Sones did you get? I have the HFI-780's and love them for EDM. The HM5 pads from mp4nation @ $18 a pair make them amazingly comfortable!

If your getting the Pro 900's or Signature DJ's never mind the HM5 pads... :D

:beerchug:

I have velour pads on my 780's...great comfort and sound! :)

Feb 9, 2014 at 10:50 AM Post #300 of 1,119

If your getting the Pro 900's or Signature DJ's never mind the HM5 pads...
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

I'm getting the 900's and the 580's.

The 900's were the best at low freq response and overall.  The 580's...for the price? fuggedaboutit!!!
I will never understand this sites facination with Vmoda 100's or MTH 50's I just spent a long time with them and have no idea why anyone would choose the 50's over the 580's
blink.gif

Am at a TOTAL loss. The 580's low end is very defined without tweaking....which i'll do but man....they stomp a mud hole the 50's azz and walk it dry. Hearing is believing. I am a JVC and Ultrasone fanboy...cuz they are great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back