1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by yikes, Jul 16, 2008.
First

Back
219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228
230 231 232 233 234
Next

Last
  1. Sterling2
    I'm just kind of becoming reacquainted with Head- Fi since it was re-worked. I'm attempting to see if I can load a photo into a post. 33140253174_f587ac8839_z.jpg

ossidian likes this.
  2. ossidian
    My HiFiMan HE-6 headphone listening system. Driving the cans with McIntosh tubes.

h-1.jpg pic1.jpg
    pic3.jpg pic44.JPG

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  3. kid vic
    rack-full.jpg compy.jpg headphones.jpg DSC_0387[1].JPG

4. mulveling Contributor
    Sweet setup!! Analog is definitely de way! Is that an Oracle Mk II? What cart?

5. kid vic
    Mk1, currently a denon dl-301; would love to get a koetsu but that's pretty far out of the budget. I will probably try to track down a DL-S1 or DL-100A soonish.

6. Glmoneydawg
    Nice!Had an oracle delphi for years...sold it thinking i was out of the analog game...1 year later i bought a new analog setup(as predicted by my wife lol)wish i still had my oracle

7. kid vic
    I can't imagine what I'd have to pay to replace this if i ever sold it! What did you swap too? VPI?

Glmoneydawg likes this.
  8. Glmoneydawg
    because i stupidly got out of analog for a year,i had to start over.....so rpm3 carbon ortofon 2m black...good news is my wife was smart enough to make me keep my records

9. kid vic
    Is it a worthy successor in your opinion?

10. Glmoneydawg
    rpm3 is pretty good with the 2mblack...but the oracle was better...and definately nicer to look at....superb build quality also....i had benz mc cartridge on it worth more than my rpm3 and 2m black combined

kid vic likes this.
  11. ToroFiestaSol
    Dynaudio studio monitors and Oracle Delphi turntable...what an idol <3

12. kid vic
    Hahaha those benz carts are no joke!
    The delphis are almost a perfect combo of form, precision and musicality. How do you like Ortofon carts?

Glmoneydawg likes this.
  13. kid vic
    Hahaha can't wait to get some electrostatics!

ToroFiestaSol likes this.
  14. Glmoneydawg
    Started with 2msilver then added blue stylos...had forgotten how dynamic mm cartridges can be....a few months later went for the 2mblack...shibata stylos really digs info out your records...think ortofon gives you a lot for the money

kid vic likes this.
  15. kid vic
    Funny story, I've never actually owned a MM cartridge

Glmoneydawg likes this.
First

Back
219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228
230 231 232 233 234
Next

Last