1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by yikes, Jul 16, 2008.
First

Back
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next

Last
  1. Jerrycan
    Nice and warm prrrr...

2. Audio-Omega
    milkpowder, nice stand you have there. Where did you get it from ?

3. Gladstone
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob N /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Do you find that the cat damping has improved the sound?

[​IMG]

I'm still busy burning the cat in ghehehe!

He loves sleeping on those converters, nice and warm, puuurrr. [​IMG]

4. nc8000 Contributor
    Yeah, my cat loves to sleep on top of my RPX-100. I'm not too happy about that though as the ventilations slots are on top and hair is bound to get intside the amp.

5. howiebrou
    My rig:

[​IMG]

howie

6. AudioDwebe
    Very nice. Except the chicken.

7. HeadLover
    Can guys that post here photos, also describe what we are seeing? what parts and so on?

8. mrarroyo Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioDwebe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Very nice. Except the chicken.

Watch it! [​IMG] That is a fighting ****, very popular in other countries. Not so here in the US w/ our added sensibilities and values for animals. Lots of money is made lost in **** fights, not condoning it just stating facts. [​IMG]

Rev 1: Wrote c-o-c-k as in a male chicken but it got changed to **** by the filter. Funny if you ask me.

9. AudioDwebe
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Watch it! [​IMG] That is a fighting ****, very popular in other countries. Not so here in the US w/ our added sensibilities and values for animals. Lots of money is made lost in **** fights, not condoning it just stating facts. [​IMG]

Rev 1: Wrote c-o-c-k as in a male chicken but it got changed to **** by the filter. Funny if you ask me.

I was going to say "rooster" but in case it wasn't I didn't want to offend all the chicken lovers of the community. [​IMG]

10. howiebrou
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadLover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Can guys that post here photos, also describe what we are seeing? what parts and so on?

Sorry. Mcintosh Mc2000 Power amp, Accuphase DP 700 SACD Player, Nagra PLL Pre amp, Nagra VPS Phono stage, Avid Acutus TT + SMEV tonearm, RGPC 1200 power conditioner, Isotek Titan power conditioner to the left on the floor. Out of sight Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento speakers

and yes fighting c-o-c-k-s (or rooster) and it is very popular in certain parts of the USA!

howie

11. AudioDwebe
    I've read some great things about the Nagra phono pre. How is it and how do you like it?

12. jbusuego
    Quote:

Originally Posted by howiebrou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    and yes fighting c-o-c-k-s (or rooster) and it is very popular in certain parts of the USA!

howie

Still legal in Philippines.

13. zx10guy
    My big system:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Components:

Meridian 568.2MM, Meridian 598DP w/SDI mod, Bryston 6B-ST, Carver TFM-25, Velodyne SMS-1.

Speakers:

4 B&W Nautilus 804s, B&W Nautilus HTM-1, Velodyne HGS15II, Velodyne DD18.

Video:

Pioneer Elite Pro 1010HD 50" plasma.

Power:

[​IMG]

100A subpanel with 3 dedicated 20A circuits feeding components and subs. Circuit 1 feeding Equi=Tech 2Q. Circuit 2 w/ Equi=Tech 1.5BQ feeding Bryston 6B-ST. Circuit 3 feeding Velodyne Subs with soon to be installed Equi=Tech 2BQ.

Room Treatments:

Acoustical Solutions 4'x4'x2" Alphasorb panels 6 total. Acoustical Solutions 12"x12"x4' Alphacorner bass traps. Soon to come Alphasorb 12"x4'x2" panel behind center and 2 2'9"x4'x2" Alphasorb ceiling panels.

devouringone3 and HulsePhoto like this.
  14. zx10guy
    My 2 channel system:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Components:

VPI HW19Jr w/ MKIII platter upgrade, Audioquest PT9 tonearm, and Sumiko BluePoint cartridge; Classe CDP-.3, Bryston BP25 with MM phono preamp, Emotiva XPA-2, Onkyo Integra TA2600.

Speakers:

B&W Nautilus 805, Velodyne HGS12II.

15. Audio-Omega
    The setup in the room is nice, it looks very clean as well.

First

Back
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next

Last