Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Apr 9, 2009 at 6:23 AM Post #331 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttleboi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could you give a pointer to the switching power strip you mentioned?

I think he means an un-interruptable power supply? I've never seen a power strip with a computer shutdown feature. By the time the power glitches, its way too late to shut down a computer safely. The backup UPS I have is connected via usb to the computer and shuts it down if the battery is lower than 20% capacity when I'm away. So, I think that may be what hes talking about?

Apr 15, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #333 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttleboi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really like that setup. Is the light that you attached to your desk similar to this 10-inch one?

Also, what kind of amp or DAC do you on your desk?

Could you give a pointer to the switching power strip you mentioned?

This is the light

The DAC is a Benchmark DAC1 USB

The strip is mentioned about one post up from this one. I had to switch the DAC1 from USB to optical to use it, otherwise it got shut down and took itself off USB bus, only to wake the computer back up. You just adjust a dial on the side of the strip to set its sensitivity in sleep mode and it should shut all devices down when you sleep or turn it off.

Apr 16, 2009 at 1:24 AM Post #334 of 10,932
I like bass that hits me in the chest........

21desktopsystem.jpg
[/IMG]

Apr 16, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #335 of 10,932
More like in the face.

Apr 19, 2009 at 5:09 AM Post #337 of 10,932
Finally its time to post my setup. To bad I sold my Jenna rewired HFI-780 and got another pair which I still have not modded yet so you don't get to see those beauties.

Hear is my awesome room i have a really nice custom closet too but there was no need to take a pic of it.
Desk Setup with my portable setup:
IMAGE_109.jpg

IMAGE_113.jpg

Second desk setup next to chair main use is when watching T.V. I can Instant message but it doubles with my Nuforce Icon Mobile as a second rig (sounds to the under the quality of the prelude but not to much IMHO):
IMAGE_114.jpg

TV area:
IMAGE_110.jpg

IMAGE_111.jpg

Room from left to right without closet wall:
IMAGE_116.jpg

IMAGE_115.jpg

Apr 23, 2009 at 4:51 PM Post #338 of 10,932
Nice room/setup you have there
smily_headphones1.gif
Although next time I think it would be better if you changed your camera settings/used a tripod/took pictures in the day-time instead
biggrin.gif

Apr 23, 2009 at 6:14 PM Post #339 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by chews89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice room/setup you have there
smily_headphones1.gif
Although next time I think it would be better if you changed your camera settings/used a tripod/took pictures in the day-time instead
biggrin.gif

Thanks and i know i need a good camera but till then i will keep using my phone (which is also how i took my panoramic pics)

Apr 23, 2009 at 6:52 PM Post #340 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baird GoW /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks and i know i need a good camera but till then i will keep using my phone (which is also how i took my panoramic pics)

Ok then, all is forgiven. I didn't know that was a camera phone. Nice job with the pano's given you only used a cell!

Apr 23, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #341 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by krosenqu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok then, all is forgiven. I didn't know that was a camera phone. Nice job with the pano's given you only used a cell!

HTC touch daimond FTW.

Apr 24, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #343 of 10,932
Its actually really no excuse it takes way better pics i was moving i think. here is one that can show it off more:
IMAGE_104.jpg

I love its camera besides the fact it has no flash that would make it simply perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back