Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Apr 30, 2009 at 7:51 PM Post #361 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the rig I'm using right now, while working from Biggby Coffee:

MacBook Pro-->Styleaudio Emerald (running off of USB bus power)-->Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro.

I am using the UE-10 Pro for the purpose of evaluating how quiet the Emerald is (in terms of background noise) while running off USB bus power, and it seems as silent as my quietest amps. Even with the isolation of the UE's, there's a lot of ambient noise (and music over the PA) here at Biggby to contend with, so I'll do this again (UE/Emerald combo) later somewhere without the ambient noise.

I'm listening to Pink Martini, by the way.

Very similar to my set-up!

Powerbook --> Styleaudio Peridot --> C3 Pro

However, each components of my set-up are cheaper version of yours.
I usually use my custom IEM with D2 Boa, but just thought I would copy your set-up and take a photo
smily_headphones1.gif

imgp7008.jpg

May 3, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #363 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
P1010053.jpg

dont mind the stickers on the monitor lol

P1010055.jpg

emu unit... i finally found a good use for those books! wooo!

Are you at Berkeley? That "Used" sticker looks like the ones at Ned's and I think I had the same O-Chem book. Of course, both of things could be ubiquitous.

May 3, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #365 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by kimchee411 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you at Berkeley? That "Used" sticker looks like the ones at Ned's and I think I had the same O-Chem book. Of course, both of things could be ubiquitous.

I'm in NY and we also use the same Used sticker as well as the same orgo book
smily_headphones1.gif

May 5, 2009 at 5:26 AM Post #370 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamics /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where did you get that table?

It's an Ikea Jerker version 2. I have the same desk, different color. It was discontinued a couple years ago and replaced with the Ikea Fredrik desk. The Fredrik desk is smaller and a little different in design.

May 5, 2009 at 10:11 AM Post #371 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ham Sandwich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's an Ikea Jerker version 2. I have the same desk, different color. It was discontinued a couple years ago and replaced with the Ikea Fredrik desk. The Fredrik desk is smaller and a little different in design.

Thanks for the reply. The Ikea Fredrick looks like complete garbage. The older one looks a lot better. I really like the speaker stands on the side. I guess I just may have to buy a computer desk from my local guitar center. I'll have to find one that fits my budget.

May 14, 2009 at 1:33 AM Post #375 of 10,933
post some more pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back