Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Apr 3, 2009 at 10:15 AM Post #302 of 10,933
I think what the others are trying to say is, that in a ideal world placements etc would be perfect. But alot of the time you have to do the best that you can. For example its not easy to just go ahead and modify that massive cabinet to just lower the center speaker half a foot.

Hell it probably sounds fine.

Apr 3, 2009 at 10:45 AM Post #303 of 10,933
Apr 3, 2009 at 12:38 PM Post #304 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They need to be further apart.
If you can only place the Logitechs in a straight line you shouldn't have bothered with a 5.1 speaker system.

Two of the logitech aren't being used, and this is the only place I can put them and it works by sound reflection. When on my chair I hear the sound from the back. As for the surround back in the living room, they are barely being used and this is the only place for it. Your "I'm right you're wrong" signature suits you well I see...

Apr 3, 2009 at 1:28 PM Post #307 of 10,933
My simple setup ...

CIMG2957.jpg

Apr 3, 2009 at 5:29 PM Post #308 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by flibottf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's mine :

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3580/...b31e4ff3_o.jpg

And then my gaming stuff with 7.1 in the living room where I more than ofter connect one of my laptop :

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3628/...a66405a5_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3379/...2382ecc7_o.jpg

Dood ~ your set up is making me wish I had more space to do some nice stuff with cabinets. Great stuff!

Love how you integrated the computer desk with the bookshelves and the 'ledge' in the computer room.

In Living room... I am loving the neat organization and comfy couch not to mention the neat wires running up the wall.

Cheers!

Apr 3, 2009 at 6:39 PM Post #309 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by _j_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dood ~ your set up is making me wish I had more space to do some nice stuff with cabinets. Great stuff!

Love how you integrated the computer desk with the bookshelves and the 'ledge' in the computer room.

In Living room... I am loving the neat organization and comfy couch not to mention the neat wires running up the wall.

Cheers!

Thanks!

If it wasnt an appartment I would run the wire through the walls, perhaps even integrate the speakers with the wall... Ah maybe next year
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 4, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #310 of 10,933
Quote:

Thanks! I pride myself buying CDs and DVDs instead of just illegal downloading.

Me too just started making my CD collection. Illegal downloading is like walking into bestbuy and stealing it right in front of them.
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenarrow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My simple setup ...

CIMG2957.jpg

how do you like the compass

Apr 4, 2009 at 11:43 PM Post #311 of 10,933
I see a lot of people have that white conduit going up their walls for speaker wire. Do you guys not know how to fish a wire? Or is there another reason for this?

Quote:

Me too just started making my CD collection. Illegal downloading is like walking into bestbuy and stealing it right in front of them.

Well not right in front of their face, more like put a pretty girl in front of them then take it.

pink

Apr 5, 2009 at 12:06 AM Post #312 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pink57 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I see a lot of people have that white conduit going up their walls for speaker wire. Do you guys not know how to fish a wire?

Not a freakin' clue!
confused_face_2.gif
darthsmile.gif

Apr 5, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #313 of 10,933
Just completed an upgrade to my system. Breaking in some Quad 12L2s and the VALAB DAC.

Apr 5, 2009 at 1:43 AM Post #314 of 10,933
Quote:

Here's mine :

3407769620_75b31e4ff3_o.jpg

I love those tall bookshelves. I noticed the desk is from IKEA; are the bookshelves from IKEA too? If so, can you tell me what model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back