Pictures metaphoring the sound of your headphones
Nov 22, 2011 at 2:34 PM Post #302 of 987
I am a mid centric kind of person, the mids on these are nice lifelike and bodied and full, no other headphone i know of sounds like these with the way they do virtual sound thats how i like my sound.

With recording that are non virtual you can tell it sounds virtual with the headphones by far with my hard to impress attitude i find them fun to listen to with my boring strict attitude the sound waves when they arrive to your ear are different and that along with the mids which is why i use them for gaming etc and my experiance with other cans the bass is satisfactory compared to the dt 48.

I often call this virtual presentation an atmosphere like the voices are right beside you more so than hd 800 and t1 i bet and also because of this you will feel the sound waves etc in your eardrum not so with other headphones prehaps all of them because it sounds odd it is like it has a dip to make it sound better with virtual music.

Nov 22, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #303 of 987
you guys are making me want to try the T50pr... 

Sony XB700
Fat+Butt-thumb-autox379-126223.jpg

Nov 22, 2011 at 5:26 PM Post #314 of 987
In terms for bang for buck yes it offers alot for what you are getting, voices are like k701 but better how much better well to my ears i can't tell a difference with my source except the treble sounds off compared to the t50rp i'd say with its smooth sound and such and how your tastes are a bit better regarding utterance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back