Pick 2. (cans to compliment T1)
Aug 29, 2010 at 5:19 AM Post #16 of 25
No clamp at all here. No ear sweat after 7h of continous use either. And the LCD-2 get tons of that since it´s sound is so hypnotic :)
It´s not to hot hear though and it´s leather pads so they should sweat you would believe...

Aug 29, 2010 at 1:32 PM Post #17 of 25

Quote:
No mention of the LCD-2?  Would be a great complement to the treble bump of the T1 and D7000.
I've only tried the LCD-2 at meets.  They've always sounded good with the metal music I've tried them with. 

IMO, that's not a treble bump, but rather "treble that isn't recessed"
wink_face.gif

Jul 10, 2011 at 10:00 AM Post #19 of 25
Jul 10, 2011 at 1:30 PM Post #20 of 25

Quote:
wink.gif

I really think the OP should buy a Grado. They are so unique it is difficult not to own one if you listen to jazz, metal and/or rock. Used to hate my HF-2 after being used to DT880, but now I love HF-2 and DT880 haven't gotten any head time this past weekend. Black Sabbath sounds amazing on the HF-2! They make guitars and drums sound so lively it's amazing. Get HF-2 if you love your bass and RS1 (any version really) if you love sweet mids.

Quote:
I've said it before, "there's always room in a collection for a good set of Grado cans".

Glad to see the obligatory Grado post taken care of lol

Jul 10, 2011 at 9:28 PM Post #23 of 25
And is it funny this thread is a year old and revived when the OP has his cans already. Weird

LoL..and the thread goes on....

I forgot, the D7000s or Ed. 8s would make great complimentary closed cans for the T1s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back