Phonak Audeo (PFE) Thread
Mar 6, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #2,926 of 3,308
I have some green and gray filters to trade for black.

Mar 20, 2015 at 5:05 AM Post #2,927 of 3,308
This IEM is perfect for acoustic music, the bass is not lacking or too much just perfect, the treble peak help the detail without make it a treble head IEM. IMO only with a few electronic music the peak is a bit offensive but never with good recorded one.

Mar 20, 2015 at 7:34 AM Post #2,928 of 3,308
  This IEM is perfect for acoustic music, the bass is not lacking or too much just perfect, the treble peak help the detail without make it a treble head IEM. IMO only with a few electronic music the peak is a bit offensive but never with good recorded one.

Try the gray filters. They mellowed the treb without really effecting the bass. At least for me.

Apr 7, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #2,930 of 3,308
Hi, can someone tell me if Phonak Audeo PFE112 go well with Comply foam T100? I searched this thread, but no finite answer was given. I know the only ones that really fit are T130 but they are not sold in our Mordor. 
Would appreciate if someone enlightens me about the matter.
Thanks!

Apr 7, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #2,931 of 3,308
  Hi, can someone tell me if Phonak Audeo PFE112 go well with Comply foam T100? I searched this thread, but no finite answer was given. I know the only ones that really fit are T130 but they are not sold in our Mordor. 
Thanks!

They should fit with no problem. Sound wise I can't say. I tried some Klispch tips with my PFE012 and found the sound was good but the stock were more comfortable.

Apr 7, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #2,932 of 3,308
Thanks!

I've tried the T100 and can confirm that it works with the Phonak PFEs but I've found that the T130 seals better therefore delivering a better sound for me.

Apr 9, 2015 at 8:26 PM Post #2,936 of 3,308
  some says foam tips dulls the highs, depends on people they may like it more or prefer brighter stock sound.

Yes, I have many experiences with Complys attenuating too much on the highs for many IEMs but somehow the Complys work perfectly with the Phonak PFEs that it just smooth out the highs without losing micro details. To me, the Comply T130 and the Phonak PFE is a match made in heaven.

Apr 9, 2015 at 8:31 PM Post #2,937 of 3,308
  Yes, I have many experiences with Complys attenuating too much on the highs for many IEMs but somehow the Complys work perfectly with the Phonak PFEs that it just smooth out the highs without losing micro details. To me, the Comply T130 and the Phonak PFE is a match made in heaven.

anyone got the shure olives to fit comfortably without killing the nozzle, the nozzle looks so tiny based on the pictures? not a fan of the price on the complys (love their comfort and fit though) but too expensive for daily usage sadly... at least for me =)

Apr 10, 2015 at 10:13 AM Post #2,938 of 3,308

anyone got the shure olives to fit comfortably without killing the nozzle, the nozzle looks so tiny based on the pictures? not a fan of the price on the complys (love their comfort and fit though) but too expensive for daily usage sadly... at least for me =)

I have tried both the Shure Olives and the Comply T130 on the Phonak PFE but I still prefer the sound of the T130 because the highs are more extended for me. As for the Shure Olives, I get a peak somewhere around 9kHz. YMMV

Apr 12, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #2,939 of 3,308
  I have tried both the Shure Olives and the Comply T130 on the Phonak PFE but I still prefer the sound of the T130 because the highs are more extended for me. As for the Shure Olives, I get a peak somewhere around 9kHz. YMMV

haha i find that complys do smooth of the treble, but i think it works in benefit for the pfes here based on the what i'm seeing the graph, but i'll have to wait and see. i'll go grab me some olives for now...  if not i might have to turn to the complys (terrible for my wallet though, sighhh)

Apr 12, 2015 at 4:19 AM Post #2,940 of 3,308

haha i find that complys do smooth of the treble, but i think it works in benefit for the pfes here based on the what i'm seeing the graph, but i'll have to wait and see. i'll go grab me some olives for now...  if not i might have to turn to the complys (terrible for my wallet though, sighhh)

Yes, for me, the Comply T130 and the Phonak is a perfect match. Comply just doesn't work for me with other IEMs that I own...only the Phonaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back