Philips Fidelio X2?!
Jul 29, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #5,448 of 15,268
On mine, at time, it become even worse than that : https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51nJ+ii5wOL._SL256_.jpg

So, yeah, feel proud of having fun of me. It's easy behind a computer.

I see no bleeding issues with either pair.

At first, I didn't have any (like the first 2 weeks or something). Time will tell I guess.
Thank you for testing :)

Jul 29, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #5,450 of 15,268

Received my "Bass Plus" pads I bought from eBay. They appear to possibly be made by the same company as the stock pads. The silk screened writing looks identical to stock. Overall looks identical to stock. Only difference I can find is the density of the foam. The "bass plus" foam is softer.
First listen actually sounds like there is more bass. Imaging that. For less than $30 we have a great, easy to work solution for replacement pads.

In the pics I have both stock and replacement pads next to each other for comparison.

FYI:I used the standard free shipping and it was delivered from China in 7 days.

So are those pads officialy realeased?
Trying to get a pair of extra pads for this HP, because i couldnt find anything till now.

Thanks

Jul 29, 2015 at 7:41 PM Post #5,454 of 15,268

On mine, at time, it become even worse than that : https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51nJ+ii5wOL._SL256_.jpg

So, yeah, feel proud of having fun of me. It's easy behind a computer.

At first, I didn't have any (like the first 2 weeks or something). Time will tell I guess.
Thank you for testing :)

In your image here, something looks wet.  Did you wash the pads before testing for bleeding?  Were they wet at the time?  That could make a difference.  Ink/dye is more likely to run/leak when wet. 

Just to add, I have left my pads resting on a piece of printer paper overnight and there were no marks.

Jul 29, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #5,455 of 15,268

In your image here, something looks wet.  Did you wash the pads before testing for bleeding?  Were they wet at the time?  That could make a difference.  Ink/dye is more likely to run/leak when wet. 

Just to add, I have left my pads resting on a piece of printer paper overnight and there were no marks.

I miss-explained myself. I was saying that at time, it become worse than this image (not mine, it's from a amazon review). 
It also will be my last answer about this, it's a know problem, just go a "few" pages back.

Jul 30, 2015 at 7:22 AM Post #5,458 of 15,268
There was a post about it. It's Q3 and still no Grey pads. Where are they Philips!?

You are tearing me apart, Philips!

If I had black hair, I'd actually like the ink bleed. I wouldn't have to worry about grey hairs when I get old!
Oh, and my pads aren't bleeding yet. Does the bleeding start right out of the box?

Jul 30, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #5,459 of 15,268

If I had black hair, I'd actually like the ink bleed. I wouldn't have to worry about grey hairs when I get old!
Oh, and my pads aren't bleeding yet. Does the bleeding start right out of the box?

They bleed when they are wet,  if you try to clean them for example

Jul 30, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #5,460 of 15,268

They bleed after build up of sweat and the oils in your skin. I took a little coconut oil and rubbed a white cloth over them. Now I have a blurple rag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back