Philadelphia area meet, Sunday Jan 31st (no football that weekend!)
Jan 28, 2016 at 8:33 PM Post #91 of 148
Jan 28, 2016 at 8:47 PM Post #92 of 148
I'd love to come if it's not too late!  Although all of my headphones are modded, so having never been to a meet before I'm not sure if it makes sense to bring non-stock items?

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:11 PM Post #94 of 148
Got a hotel booked near king of Prussia mall. Will get there Saturday afternoon and then head straight to overture audio in Delaware about an hour away to hear the codex with a few cans. Then my two friendsand i will head to king of Prussia mall for something to do that night. I really dont want to be hung over like i was at the new york meet two years ago so no drinking for us. If anyone wants to join us for dinner Saturday night then pm me.

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:20 PM Post #95 of 148
I'd love to come if it's not too late!  Although all of my headphones are modded, so having never been to a meet before I'm not sure if it makes sense to bring non-stock items?
. Modded phones are always welcome. I have a pair of modded he400's but no cable or I would bring them . I'm still going to bring my setup just so I can try some different cans out of it and see how it holds up (schiit Asgard, peachtree audio dac*it).my friends will have my old Philips sph9500 and hd598s. I've got a pretty decent Bluetooth IEM if anyone would like to hear it but don'thhave a lot of extra tips. It is the RBH EP-SB .

Jan 29, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #98 of 148
Definitely want to attend but want to avoid using public transportation if possible so is anyone coming from NYC can give me a ride?
Will bring Modded HD800, also available for sale, and Modded Ether

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jan 29, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #99 of 148
Just got a package from Brannan at Noble for this weekends Philly meet. So the demo lineup will be:

Noble 4
Noble 6
Noble Savant
Noble K10AU

And also here's a shot of the beautiful blue-themed Noble Savant Wizard edition that is to be part of the raffle. They're stunning.

See everyone Sunday!

Jan 29, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #100 of 148
Boxes, boxes and more boxes are arriving for the meet!

Jan 29, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #101 of 148
Just got a package from Brannan at Noble for this weekends Philly meet. So the demo lineup will be:

Noble 4
Noble 6
Noble Savant
Noble K10AU

And also here's a shot of the beautiful blue-themed Noble Savant Wizard edition that is to be part of the raffle. They're stunning.

See everyone Sunday!

Those look AWESOME!

Jan 29, 2016 at 5:50 PM Post #102 of 148
It's been a long while, but I had a good time at the last meeting here, so I am in. My gear is rather limited: HD580s and an IBasso DX50. What I can bring that's unique are original, acoustic, live hi-res recordings of Jazz & Classical music from nearby PA musicians.

Jan 29, 2016 at 7:48 PM Post #103 of 148
I'm about 50/50 on popping in and saying hello. Prism Brewing is right down the street too 
beerchug.gif

Offer still stands on bringing the Beta 22 with my HE-500 and HD650, if someone has a source they would like to hook it up to!

Jan 29, 2016 at 8:29 PM Post #105 of 148
So, what time should one arrive (when will it start)? I won't be able to stay until the end, and guess I need some space to set up if I bring stuff (planning to).
Thanks.

(Prism Brewing, his? :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back