1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Philadelphia area meet, Sunday Jan 31st (no football that weekend!)

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last
  1. Mullet
    Getting my act together now, packing up the gear... so I'm definitely in!

Anyone by chance have an extra rca splitter or A/B box? I'd prefer to have one source and be able to switch via a box, etc. Otherwise, switching between my two amps (Cavalli EHHA Rev A. and The Wire) will have to be done via my computer, which is always a hassle.

See everyone tomorrow! I'll be wearing a grey tee with Danny Glover imprinted on it - "Phish Tour - I'm too old for this ****"

DoctaCosmos likes this.
  2. Packgrog
    Wait... VPI is going to be there!?! Oh crap, should I bring records?

3. ZeosPantera
    I have a sescom A/B RCA you can borrow. It cost more than a few of my headphones!

Just look for the idiot in the bright yellow HD600's http://i.imgur.com/B9y8ZV5.jpg

4. Mullet
    Crazy... it's just an RCA A/B box.

Hot Damn! Those headphones are intense!

5. ZeosPantera
    Yes, the sought after Tascam TH02's and Superlux 668's!

Is 17 headphones too many? I don't think it is. Also 3 amp dac combo's and my Darkvoice.

6. irregardlessly
    Hey guys, sadly I will not be able to make this.  Babysitting fell through.  Have a great time and hope to make the next one my first Head-Fi meetup.

7. DoctaCosmos
    Going to have to stop at the dollar store and get a strip and cord. Left mine at home on accident

8. ZeosPantera
    Oh, a question for the host. Will there be chairs too or just tables? I feel like 6 hours of standing is never a good way to spend an evening and I have a folding chair I can bring.

9. slickooz
    Oh btw I'm bringing DX90+SR-71B, Se846 with Ted's custom cable. Can't want to hear some of your gear. :) 

10. Tulon

Great - hope to see everyone there!

11. doctorjazz
    "On the road again..."

12. mscott58

Ditto!

13. KimbaWLion
    I should be there at some point, things cleared up! With what everybody is bringing I may just bring my HD600s and LCD 2.1s but we'll see hope to see everybody soon...

14. mscott58
    Philly meet is going strong!

image.jpg

kamikaziH2Omln likes this.
  15. B-Dawk20
    Sorry guys, we couldn't make it up. If anyone is going to the DC meet, we'll see you there.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last