1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Philadelphia area meet, Sunday Jan 31st (no football that weekend!)

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10
Next

Last
  1. leesure

BTW...too funny...I just noticed that both of your profile pics were taken by me!

2. leesure

Where do you need a ride from?

3. bfreedma

Well, you did send me the GSX pic a while back.  Didn't realize you had taken the Woo pics as well.

Nice work.  I owe you $1 at next year's meet [​IMG]

4. leesure

I had forgotten!

Yes, I shot all the Woo stuff.

5. Frank I
    HiFiman sent me a Edition X fir the meet on Sunday. Soubd is excellent . I will bring both of them the HE1000 and Edition X with all the other goodies/

DoctaCosmos likes this.
  6. bfreedma

Looks like at least one of the pics made it on to Headamp's site. Still some old pics there though.

Every time I see your pics of the red GSX, I think I should have gone that route. It took years to get everything in the HT/Headphone rack black though....

So is it better to have had the opportunity to listen to so much nice gear or worse to have to send back what you don't purchase after demoing it? I'm assuming you get a chance to listen in between the shoots.

7. doctorjazz
    Thinking about coming in from Central NJ, just heard about this meet (should check the listings more often). In going to a concert with my daughter that night, so would have to leave fairly early. Brought some gear to the last meet (in Stamford), specifically HE-1000, driven by MicroZOTL2, source Pono, but seems these will be well represented (and, table space seems to have been at a premium), so seems I should just being my ears. Hopefully I can manage it...

8. B-Dawk20

We are coming from central Delaware, about two hours away haha.

9. willsw
    I am excited to say that we'll be bringing along the prototype of the soon-to-be released Linear Tube Audio linear power supply. It's a lovely unit, designed very thoughtfully and with high-quality components by Mark Schneider. A few factors are still up in the air that could influence the final price, but whatever it is, everyone who has supported us so far by purchasing a MicroZOTL2.0 will certainly be remembered. 

10. leesure

We'd love to have you come by...and bring the Pono!

Awesome!  Can't wait to hear it!

11. leesure

You CAN do it!!!

12. doctorjazz
    So, is the start time 11AM? The first page is a bit vague on this.
    I'll see if I can swing by.

DoctaCosmos likes this.
  13. Mullet
    So didn't think I was going to be able to swing it, but I've got a nice window in my schedule to try and finally make it to a Philly meet.

Provided I can make it... I plan on bringing my Cavalli EHHA Rev A amp, one of my DIY DACs - Curryman DAC with ESS ES9023 DAC chip, and the newish Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 headphones...among a few other things.

Frank I and DoctaCosmos like this.
  14. doctorjazz
    @DoctaCosmos:
    us Docs gotta stick together! :)

DoctaCosmos likes this.
  15. mscott58

Doc - Will be nice to meet you in person!

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10
Next

Last