Philadelphia area meet, Sunday Jan 31st (no football that weekend!)
Jan 27, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #76 of 148
Argh..

I just learned I have to be at a client on Monday that requires flying on Sunday. Really disappointed I won't be able to make it and meet with everyone. Have a great time and hopefully I'll make it next year.

BTW...too funny...I just noticed that both of your profile pics were taken by me!

Jan 27, 2016 at 4:13 PM Post #77 of 148
My ride doesn't know if he'll be able to go. It'll be one of those last minute decisions so I'll keep ya updated.

Where do you need a ride from?

Jan 27, 2016 at 4:14 PM Post #78 of 148
BTW...too funny...I just noticed that both of your profile pics were taken by me!

Well, you did send me the GSX pic a while back.  Didn't realize you had taken the Woo pics as well.

Nice work.  I owe you $1 at next year's meet
wink.gif

Jan 27, 2016 at 4:24 PM Post #79 of 148
Well, you did send me the GSX pic a while back.  Didn't realize you had taken the Woo pics as well.

Nice work.  I owe you $1 at next year's meet :wink:

I had forgotten!

Yes, I shot all the Woo stuff.

Jan 27, 2016 at 4:37 PM Post #81 of 148
Well, you did send me the GSX pic a while back. Didn't realize you had taken the Woo pics as well.

Nice work. I owe you $1 at next year's meet :wink:

I had forgotten!

Yes, I shot all the Woo stuff.

Looks like at least one of the pics made it on to Headamp's site. Still some old pics there though.

Every time I see your pics of the red GSX, I think I should have gone that route. It took years to get everything in the HT/Headphone rack black though....

So is it better to have had the opportunity to listen to so much nice gear or worse to have to send back what you don't purchase after demoing it? I'm assuming you get a chance to listen in between the shoots.

Jan 27, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #82 of 148
Thinking about coming in from Central NJ, just heard about this meet (should check the listings more often). In going to a concert with my daughter that night, so would have to leave fairly early. Brought some gear to the last meet (in Stamford), specifically HE-1000, driven by MicroZOTL2, source Pono, but seems these will be well represented (and, table space seems to have been at a premium), so seems I should just being my ears. Hopefully I can manage it...

Jan 28, 2016 at 1:01 AM Post #84 of 148
I am excited to say that we'll be bringing along the prototype of the soon-to-be released Linear Tube Audio linear power supply. It's a lovely unit, designed very thoughtfully and with high-quality components by Mark Schneider. A few factors are still up in the air that could influence the final price, but whatever it is, everyone who has supported us so far by purchasing a MicroZOTL2.0 will certainly be remembered. 

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:01 AM Post #85 of 148
Thinking about coming in from Central NJ, just heard about this meet (should check the listings more often). In going to a concert with my daughter that night, so would have to leave fairly early. Brought some gear to the last meet (in Stamford), specifically HE-1000, driven by MicroZOTL2, source Pono, but seems these will be well represented (and, table space seems to have been at a premium), so seems I should just being my ears. Hopefully I can manage it...

We'd love to have you come by...and bring the Pono!

I am excited to say that we'll be bringing along the prototype of the soon-to-be released Linear Tube Audio linear power supply. It's a lovely unit, designed very thoughtfully and with high-quality components by Mark Schneider. A few factors are still up in the air that could influence the final price, but whatever it is, everyone who has supported us so far by purchasing a MicroZOTL2.0 will certainly be remembered. 

Awesome!  Can't wait to hear it!

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #86 of 148
Jan 28, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #87 of 148
So, is the start time 11AM? The first page is a bit vague on this.
I'll see if I can swing by.

Jan 28, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #88 of 148
So didn't think I was going to be able to swing it, but I've got a nice window in my schedule to try and finally make it to a Philly meet.

Provided I can make it... I plan on bringing my Cavalli EHHA Rev A amp, one of my DIY DACs - Curryman DAC with ESS ES9023 DAC chip, and the newish Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 headphones...among a few other things.

Jan 28, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #89 of 148
@DoctaCosmos:
us Docs gotta stick together! :)

Jan 28, 2016 at 7:35 PM Post #90 of 148

Users who are viewing this thread

Back