Philadelphia area meet, Sunday Jan 31st (no football that weekend!)
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:32 PM Post #46 of 148
Hi Frank and everyone else. Im hoping to make it to this meet as long as the wife doesnt mind me being away for two days in a row. I have an arm wrestling tournement to go to the day before in erie. Looking forward to hearing the Ether and C, liquiid carbon and if im lucky maybe an ayre codex or eddy current black widow

Hope you can make it!

Jan 16, 2016 at 9:47 PM Post #47 of 148
Hi Frank and everyone else. Im hoping to make it to this meet as long as the wife doesnt mind me being away for two days in a row. I have an arm wrestling tournement to go to the day before in erie. Looking forward to hearing the Ether and C, liquiid carbon and if im lucky maybe an ayre codex or eddy current black widow

I'd love to hear the Black Widow!!

Jan 17, 2016 at 2:30 PM Post #48 of 148
Sorry, I forgot to reply to this post.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to come, I'm living in Savannah, Georgia right now, and Philly would be quite the hike. 
wink.gif

Still, I hope everyone has a great time at the meet. I had so much fun last year, Lee and everyone else did an awesome job making a great meet. 
beerchug.gif

Jan 18, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #50 of 148
Well I made a call to ayre acoustics today regarding the codex. Didnt get a specific answer as to whst the frequency response was but the guy said that all their prodicts were usually DC (?) but if the codex for some reason isnt then he'd say probably full range at 5hz. What im getting at is that I am considering buying one from overture audio in delaware before the meet so I could bring it and let everyone hear it but I was hoping to get more informstion on the product first. One problem will be thst the balanced output is a weird combination of double female 3.5mm inputs.
Im pretty much geeking out about this meet and considering not going to the tournament.
A
so @frank I do you still have the k812? I would love to hear it again.

Jan 18, 2016 at 8:47 PM Post #52 of 148
Oh this is looking terrific! And super tempting to go to, though I don't have much to bring (just diving into the realm of headphones now) - is that alright? 

Oh and Lee: if you ever want to talk shop about photography, I'd love to haha (I spy Alienbees!) - your product shots are stellar! 

You're most welcome! Looking forward to meeting you.

Jan 18, 2016 at 8:53 PM Post #53 of 148
Two weeks to go and this is shaping up nicely...I have raffle prizes from Audioquest in house and others coming shortly.

The diversity of the gear looks awesome!

Jan 18, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #54 of 148
A couple things to whom ever, are there any shops nearby that sell headphones? Possibly looking to buy a pair of headphones after the meet.
Anyone have a th900?

Jan 18, 2016 at 10:46 PM Post #55 of 148
Just heard from Noble that they're going to send me a set of every universal they sell (as long as they currently have it available) for me to demo at the Philly meet. I'll also have my K10 customs so everyone can see what they look like in person (if you haven't seen them before). Cheers

Jan 18, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #56 of 148
A couple things to whom ever, are there any shops nearby that sell headphones? Possibly looking to buy a pair of headphones after the meet.
Anyone have a th900?

World Wide Stereo is about 10 minutes away. That's the closest decent place...other than Best Buy.

Jan 18, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #57 of 148
Just heard from Noble that they're going to send me a set of every universal they sell (as long as they currently have it available) for me to demo at the Philly meet. I'll also have my K10 customs so everyone can see what they look like in person (if you haven't seen them before). Cheers

That's great! Be sure to thank Brannon for me!

Jan 20, 2016 at 8:16 AM Post #58 of 148
Updated member and vendor lists

Jan 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #59 of 148
Wow!!! To good to pass up now. I'm definitely coming just going to have to find a cheap hotel nearby

Jan 20, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #60 of 148
Big news! 

Brannan at Noble Audio is not only providing us with a bunch of universal IEM's from their lineup for everyone at the Philly show to demo, but he also just let me know that  

NOBLE IS DONATING A NOBLE SAVANT WIZARD-EDITION FOR THE RAFFLE!!! 

:beerchug:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/noble-audio-savant

http://nobleaudio.com/en/shop/universal/

In case you didn't know the Wizard Savant's retail for $799. Sweet. 

I'll post a picture of the exact unit to be raffled once I get it from Brannan. 

Thanks to Brannan and Noble for this generous donation and look forward to seeing you all at the Philly meet coming up in a week and a half. 

Cheers - Michael 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back