Philadelphia area meet, Sunday Jan 31st (no football that weekend!)
Jan 4, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #31 of 148
Updated the OP with current members and vendors info.

Spread the word!

I will be limiting this to 30 'set ups'.   Many more can attend, but 30 set ups is all there is room for comfortably.  

Claim your space ASAP!!

Jan 4, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #32 of 148
  If there is an interest, I can drop off my Rockhopper Beta 22 (3 Channel with Sigma 22 PSU) for loan if someone wants to set up with it. I probably won't be able to attend the whole event but can drop off the "legendary" amp for all to enjoy.

Let me know, Lee!

Would love to hear it!  And hopefully you can stay for a while as well!

Jan 4, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #33 of 148
  Updated the OP with current members and vendors info.

Spread the word!

I will be limiting this to 30 'set ups'.   Many more can attend, but 30 set ups is all there is room for comfortably.  

Claim your space ASAP!!

Lee, thanks for doing this I think I have settled on bringing the Yggy Dac, MJ2 amp, Singlepower Toaster MPX3 and Audio Technica AD2000x, Audeze LCD X and Audio Technica W3000. 

Jan 9, 2016 at 1:28 AM Post #34 of 148
I'll be coming with the ZMF gear and some amps etc.  Excited to see you all!

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Jan 10, 2016 at 12:29 AM Post #35 of 148
Might be able to make it.

Gear =
Geek Pulse X Infinity and LPS4
Burson Conductor
Cavalli Liquid Carbon
Chord Mojo
ALO CDM
ALO Rx
Geek Out V2+ Infinity
AK100
LCD-3F
Final Audio Sonorous VI

Might also be able to get Brannan to send some Noble stuff.

Would anyone be interested in hearing any of this?

Cheers

Jan 12, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #36 of 148
Hi Lee,  thanks for the invite.  I'm about 70% sure I can make it this time.  It's been a couple years since the last time I came to your digs.  I'm not sure what gear I'll bring, but I'm planning to set something up. Tentatively:

* Laptop or Brix server (currently running Roon, but I can run LMS for the meet)
* Modwright Transporter
* some kind of tube amp TBD.  Might bring back my modded Mapletree Audio Ear HF+ of a couple years ago to see how things stack up now against it.
* LCD-2's + maybe some Grados, since they go so well with the Mapletree amp

I keep missing Frank I at these things and hope to meet him this time.  

Certainly worth the drive down from Connecticut.  My dad lives not far from there in Southern NJ, so I can kill 2 birds, blah, blah, blah.

See you then!

Frank

Jan 13, 2016 at 12:51 AM Post #37 of 148
Wow this is by far the closest meet I've ever seen to my area. I'm gonna have to make it. I don't own anything super high end but may bring a couple of weird/flavor cans like

K240DF
K240 Sextett LP
Beyer DT231
A2000X

and probably the HD 600 just for reference

Jan 13, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #38 of 148
Nobody from Delaware is coming right? My ride is looking a bit flaky on this one...

Jan 13, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #39 of 148
Oh this is looking terrific! And super tempting to go to, though I don't have much to bring (just diving into the realm of headphones now) - is that alright? 

Oh and Lee: if you ever want to talk shop about photography, I'd love to haha (I spy Alienbees!) - your product shots are stellar! 

Jan 15, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #40 of 148
I can pick you up from 30th Street Station and drop you back off there.

Jan 15, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #41 of 148
  Oh this is looking terrific! And super tempting to go to, though I don't have much to bring (just diving into the realm of headphones now) - is that alright? 

Oh and Lee: if you ever want to talk shop about photography, I'd love to haha (I spy Alienbees!) - your product shots are stellar! 

People like you are one of the biggest reasons meets are held. 

Jan 16, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #43 of 148
  Hi Lee,  thanks for the invite.  I'm about 70% sure I can make it this time.  It's been a couple years since the last time I came to your digs.  I'm not sure what gear I'll bring, but I'm planning to set something up. Tentatively:

* Laptop or Brix server (currently running Roon, but I can run LMS for the meet)
* Modwright Transporter
* some kind of tube amp TBD.  Might bring back my modded Mapletree Audio Ear HF+ of a couple years ago to see how things stack up now against it.
* LCD-2's + maybe some Grados, since they go so well with the Mapletree amp

I keep missing Frank I at these things and hope to meet him this time.  

Certainly worth the drive down from Connecticut.  My dad lives not far from there in Southern NJ, so I can kill 2 birds, blah, blah, blah.

See you then!

Frank

I will be there for sure! Looking forward to seein gyou.

Jan 16, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #45 of 148
Hi Frank and everyone else. Im hoping to make it to this meet as long as the wife doesnt mind me being away for two days in a row. I have an arm wrestling tournement to go to the day before in erie. Looking forward to hearing the Ether and C, liquiid carbon and if im lucky maybe an ayre codex or eddy current black widow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back