1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Philadelphia area meet, Sunday Jan 31st (no football that weekend!)

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10
Next

Last
  1. leesure

Starts at 11, tho I'll be there setting up all morning. There won't be tables on which to set up until about 10:30.

2. kamikaziH2Omln
    Sorry for the delay, but list me as a tentative yes. I'll try to stop a short bit in the morning before ducking out.

ZeosPantera likes this.
  3. slickooz
    Hey guy, I'm going try to make it. I would love to test the K10U. :) 

4. ZeosPantera
    Wow. I got the info for this today, just now.. 22miles from where I am.

Count me in and I may bring an aspiring headphone buddy.

Have quite the assortment in the shop so I can bring... most of it.

5. meltdown100
    Glad I saw this today also.  I'm only a couple of miles down the road and almost missed it.

I will be attending if there is still room and will bring along my portable rig (Fiio X3 Gen1 with Fiio E12A) and a few headphones if anyone cares to try them out:  V-moda XS, Beyerdynamic T51p, modded Denon AH-D2000, Magnum V5 Custom.

6. doctorjazz
    Can one try out a Custom?

7. shuto77
    Oh, man, I want to go so bad... but I'm swamped with my accounting homework. Anyone want to pm me for accounting help so I can attend? lol.

Anyway, is anyone bringing a Cavalli Liquid Carbon or a Spark prototype? 

My setup is decent, but nothing crazy. I'd bring my Hifiman He-400i with Focus A pads, along with my Oppo HA-2. 

I'd also bring my like-new Beyerdynamic T70s, hopefully trade or sell. Not sure if anyone would be interested in those. 

8. olegausany
    Since I was unable to get a ride I unfortunately will not be able to attend cause using Amtrak instead will take over 4 hours one way cause I have to wait for over 30 min for 2 different trains

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

9. meltdown100
    Sorry, that was a bad choice of words.  

These are not in-ears.  This is a 'custom-built' headphone with milled wooden cups, Magnum V5 drivers, and grado headband parts.  Looks very much like a Grado RS1 but the only part made by Grado is the headband and gimbal.

I should mention that I have not been an MOT for quite a while now, I'm coming purely to hang out and check out gear like everyone else. :)

10. mscott58

Bringing my Liquid Carbon!

11. shuto77

Shoot! I need to get off of Headfi and bang out this accounting stuff. I want to hear what all the fuss is about :)

I'll check in later. 

12. doctorjazz
    Thought I'd bring the ZOTL, LC, and maybe my RSA-HR 2. Should I still bring it?

13. saisunil Contributor
    Hi guys,

I just found out about this meet. I hope it would be ok for me to come and bring some gear (I am totally ok if there is no table space left). 
    I have think about what I can bring 

- Melco Server for John
    - I have bunch of Cans like HE1000 and a couple of Audeze and a T1 that I almost never use

Cheers
    Sunil
    care-audio.com

14. leesure
    Should be room for all.

See you tomorrow!!

The tables will be set up by 10:30.

PARKING: there are limited spots in the studio lot, especially with the snow. There is a train station a block away with plenty of free weekend parking.

kamikaziH2Omln likes this.
  15. leesure
    Oh...and remember extra power strips!!!!!

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10
Next

Last