Philadelphia area meet, Sunday Jan 31st (no football that weekend!)
Jan 29, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #106 of 148
So, what time should one arrive (when will it start)? I won't be able to stay until the end, and guess I need some space to set up if I bring stuff (planning to).
Thanks.

(Prism Brewing, his? :) )

Starts at 11, tho I'll be there setting up all morning. There won't be tables on which to set up until about 10:30.

Jan 30, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #110 of 148
Glad I saw this today also.  I'm only a couple of miles down the road and almost missed it.

I will be attending if there is still room and will bring along my portable rig (Fiio X3 Gen1 with Fiio E12A) and a few headphones if anyone cares to try them out:  V-moda XS, Beyerdynamic T51p, modded Denon AH-D2000, Magnum V5 Custom.

Jan 30, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #111 of 148
Can one try out a Custom?

Jan 30, 2016 at 3:00 PM Post #112 of 148
Oh, man, I want to go so bad... but I'm swamped with my accounting homework. Anyone want to pm me for accounting help so I can attend? lol.

Anyway, is anyone bringing a Cavalli Liquid Carbon or a Spark prototype? 

My setup is decent, but nothing crazy. I'd bring my Hifiman He-400i with Focus A pads, along with my Oppo HA-2. 

I'd also bring my like-new Beyerdynamic T70s, hopefully trade or sell. Not sure if anyone would be interested in those. 

Jan 30, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #113 of 148
Since I was unable to get a ride I unfortunately will not be able to attend cause using Amtrak instead will take over 4 hours one way cause I have to wait for over 30 min for 2 different trains

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #114 of 148
Can one try out a Custom?

Sorry, that was a bad choice of words.  

These are not in-ears.  This is a 'custom-built' headphone with milled wooden cups, Magnum V5 drivers, and grado headband parts.  Looks very much like a Grado RS1 but the only part made by Grado is the headband and gimbal.

I should mention that I have not been an MOT for quite a while now, I'm coming purely to hang out and check out gear like everyone else. :)

Jan 30, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #115 of 148
Oh, man, I want to go so bad... but I'm swamped with my accounting homework. Anyone want to pm me for accounting help so I can attend? lol.

Anyway, is anyone bringing a Cavalli Liquid Carbon or a Spark prototype? 

My setup is decent, but nothing crazy. I'd bring my Hifiman He-400i with Focus A pads, along with my Oppo HA-2. 

I'd also bring my like-new Beyerdynamic T70s, hopefully trade or sell. Not sure if anyone would be interested in those. 

Bringing my Liquid Carbon!

Jan 30, 2016 at 4:13 PM Post #117 of 148
Thought I'd bring the ZOTL, LC, and maybe my RSA-HR 2. Should I still bring it?

Jan 30, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #118 of 148
Hi guys,

I just found out about this meet. I hope it would be ok for me to come and bring some gear (I am totally ok if there is no table space left). 
I have think about what I can bring 

- Melco Server for John
- I have bunch of Cans like HE1000 and a couple of Audeze and a T1 that I almost never use

Cheers
Sunil
care-audio.com

Jan 30, 2016 at 6:37 PM Post #119 of 148
Should be room for all.

See you tomorrow!!

The tables will be set up by 10:30.

PARKING: there are limited spots in the studio lot, especially with the snow. There is a train station a block away with plenty of free weekend parking.

Jan 30, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #120 of 148
Oh...and remember extra power strips!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back