PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
Jan 30, 2013 at 4:26 AM Post #646 of 9,120
Quote:
Yeah, oodles and oodles of little things too, like the inability to disable your helmet, can't show a title, can't show a last name, some quest rewards are blocked off, limited crafting, etc, etc, etc.

It's starting to get a little old seeing the little "buy stuff to get the full experience" icon everywhere.
mad.gif

EDIT: More screens.

did you find a way to scale the UI? also are you Empire?

Jan 30, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #647 of 9,120
Nah, I'm Republic, and actually, yeah, I did find a way to scale UI. Under "Interface Editor" there's a "Global Scale" option.

Oh, what server are you playing on?

Jan 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #648 of 9,120
Quote:
Nah, I'm Republic, and actually, yeah, I did find a way to scale UI. Under "Interface Editor" there's a "Global Scale" option.

Oh, what server are you playing on?

"The harbinger" and I'm empire heh.

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #649 of 9,120
Any one here tried the Crysis 3 Beta? It's great and fun! Amazing visuals, but grenades with tons of warfare and people lag it a bit at all high (not ultra) w/ no AA at 1440x900 on a 480. :frowning2: Is the Dell 24" good? I think U2412m maybe?

Also, I if it's not the best for $300... What is? 16:10 is a must.

Jan 31, 2013 at 6:57 AM Post #650 of 9,120
More SWTOR screens.

Made a new character: a bounty hunter. Much more fun than I expected, but I guess they had to make them fun so someone would be inclined to choose them over a jedi/sith.

Shame I can't romance this girl. Ah well, at least I can still ship my characters.

Jan 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #653 of 9,120
Quote:

How are things in SWTOR?

Is it still the unpolished piece of schiit it was a year ago?

not really, it's opened up a lot. It still has its problems sure but its much better than it was. The endgame is really fun as well if you can get into a good raiding/PVP guild.

Jan 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #654 of 9,120
Quote:
I thought I may as well start one. But I guess here it is. A thread for talk about PC Enthusiasm. Be if you just want to talk about new PC tech news like that new GPU form Nvidia or how Samsung is making smaller chips and whatever! Need help building a PC? We can help! Want help on Overclocking? Sure! PC parts and what are good buys? That would do as well.

Discussion about tech news or battles against Apple are not allowed. Discussion on if a Mac is right for you however is. 

PC Gaming: 
Upcomming games I am interested in:
Dishonored
COD Black Ops 3 (I am not a very hipster kind of guy, I go with anything really)
Assasins Creed
Crysis 3

PC Tech:
4th generation Intel Chips
AMD APU;s

http://games.yahoo.com/photos/fall-games-guide-2012-slideshow/dishonored-photo-1347645715.html

And this my friends is when I look at graphics and can tell you that this came from the console version.

Yeah am also contructing a new game pc (check my pics if curious), completely watercooled, and i mean everything except the psu..hope it will be tough enough for crysis 3... Am halfway now.. It will have  two cycles of water with its own pumps andradiators..one cycle will be cooled by a phobya 460mm rad outside my case in a rack. Hope it all will be enough te keep my parts cool while playing..
wink.gif

Jan 31, 2013 at 3:41 PM Post #657 of 9,120
Quote:
Any one here tried the Crysis 3 Beta? It's great and fun! Amazing visuals, but grenades with tons of warfare and people lag it a bit at all high (not ultra) w/ no AA at 1440x900 on a 480.
frown.gif
Is the Dell 24" good? I think U2412m maybe?

Also, I if it's not the best for $300... What is? 16:10 is a must.

At that price and resolution, the U2412M your safest bet.

Jan 31, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #658 of 9,120
Quote:
Compltely cooled? Nice! :)

Why not just dump your system into an oil aquarium if you want everything to be cooled. I kid I kid. It's mainly just show with oil.

Thanks! But its really hard work to get it right..one cycle is done now and working..as u can see on my pics..the other cycle with 460mm rad will have the gpu( probably 2) and the cpu cooled only thats still in progress 
wink.gif

Jan 31, 2013 at 5:53 PM Post #660 of 9,120
Quote:
I don't know what you mean by your pics

Just played 2 hours of C3 mp beta

Quite nice. I personally prefer Hunter mode

Clck on my nickname..scroll down to my pics..click on my amp gallery and the the last 3 pics are from my game pc in progress 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back