PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
Jan 31, 2013 at 6:00 PM Post #661 of 9,120
Quote:
Clck on my nickname..scroll down to my pics..click on my amp gallery and the the last 3 pics are from my game pc in progress 
beerchug.gif

looking nice man, not as flashy as others, but hey. Maximum performance.

Jan 31, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #662 of 9,120
Quote:
looking nice man, not as flashy as others, but hey. Maximum performance.

Thanks my friend..I did that on purpose..cables as short as possible..i even took into consideration the natural movement of the liquid 
wink.gif
 And i tried to hide the sata cables as much as possible to keep it simple and to generate as much airflow in the case and as much black on black as possible..matt black..no flashy cables or flashy cooling liquids or led's ..for me i prefer function,reliablity and performance over esthetics..like the cars i had over the years.. And in my eyes black is sooo classy! And with the rack and the huge rad later on included in my system i will be able to cool down a lava stream i think 
biggrin.gif

Jan 31, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #664 of 9,120
Jan 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #668 of 9,120
Quote:
http://kotaku.com/case-mod/

I mean this one 

My god..thats outright creepy..there is a real bloodsack with fake blood inside..but the cables are a bit long for my taste to be effective .But it looks crazy and wellthought! Germans are a crazy bunch 
wink.gif

Jan 31, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #669 of 9,120
Jan 31, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #670 of 9,120
Quote:
My god..thats outright creepy..there is a real bloodsack with fake blood inside..but the cables is a bit long for my taste.. But it looks crazy and wellthought! Germans are a crazy bunch 
wink.gif

It was well done though 
beerchug.gif

Quote:
This is probably the rig of an editor of adult movies right? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Or an Otaku 
wink.gif

Jan 31, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #671 of 9,120
Feb 1, 2013 at 2:26 AM Post #674 of 9,120
Quote:
Sony people are smart. I'm actually quite excited for what the hell they wan an octo core for.

Yep me too..isnt that a bit overkill for a game machine? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back