Oriolus Traillii Electrostatic Hybrid IEM discussion thread
Feb 29, 2024 at 9:01 PM Post #7,846 of 8,015
Can you send me a link to be able to buy them here from Europe?
I don't think it would be possible in near future... It is limited products in China for now.

Mar 3, 2024 at 3:22 PM Post #7,850 of 8,015
Mar 3, 2024 at 6:08 PM Post #7,855 of 8,015
Mar 20, 2024 at 3:23 PM Post #7,856 of 8,015
Just to make sure we keep all the Birds in one thread, here is my detailed write up of Traillii Ti I borrowed from Musicteck after the CanJam NYC show.

oriolus-traillii-ti-01.jpg

Apr 1, 2024 at 1:28 AM Post #7,858 of 8,015
In China Jaben Oriolus also created new series grey tips while launching Oriolus Percivali Pro, and they would sell seperatly in the future. The Oriolus IEM buyers in China would get a set or a pair for free.

wx.jpg
Is there an option to buy these separately?

Apr 1, 2024 at 2:05 AM Post #7,859 of 8,015
After owning a Traillii JP for years now and completely withdrawing from any comments on this forum (After my purchase I was quite active here), i went to try out the new "kids" on the block so to speak - or the flagships of today. I tried the oBravo Ra-21.5cu-cu (excellent IEM and very close to the Traillii JP in all respects) but only after changing the stock cable to something much better, Nobel Audio Viking Ragnar (also excellent clear sound, but a bit lack of bass in comparison), and FIR Audio Xenon 6 Xe6.
Now if I would not own the Traillii JP, I would surely go for any of this 3 other ones (especially the FIR who has a good price in comparison), although as mentioned - to me the oBravo was the most appealing in terms of sound stage, openness, bass to treble clarity and details, and holographic sound, followed by the FIR Xe6.
But after all that - it is clear that to me for sure the best is still the Bird and by a decent margin. The ONLY issue with the bird that I had, was that the stock ear tips were useless for me - they did not project the way Traillii can project - I had to change the ear tips to other models and I would highly recommend anyone who owns a Traillii and feels lack of some bass or sound stage to test other ear tips as this can change a lot in the way you experience this in-ear. But once you have the best fitting ear tips, nothing really can beat the bird. After quite some years now on the market - the No 1 is still the bird and for the next few years i don't need to look anywhere else anymore. It seems this is as much as one can squeeze out from an IEM as such. Maybe the new Traillii TI will top it ? Who knows.
Anyway I thought to share my impression - listening and judging is a very personal subject and it is not easy to remove all the marketing buzz, the perception of THE cable and other things that can kind of impact the way we judge. Focussing on purely the sound impression is surely not easy.

Enjoy whatever you use

Apr 1, 2024 at 2:47 PM Post #7,860 of 8,015
After a first but intense audition of the Traillii Ti within a meet 10 days ago (and an A/B comparison with the Traillii OG), I decided to order the Ti. During this long but decisive afternoon in Amsterdam, I had the opportunity to try many totl IEMs (Storm, Supreme V3, P-Zero, RN6, XE6, Raven, etc...), but nothing got me started as the Ti.

Any other Ti's owners in here?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back