Oriolus Traillii Electrostatic Hybrid IEM discussion thread
Apr 27, 2024 at 7:32 AM Post #8,011 of 8,027
Thank you, but for what device?

Also, it’s dated April 2022 when the Traillii Ti was released in January 2023. I don’t think this file would include the Ti DSP configuration.
It is for the Lp6tiANV. The google drive is managed by Japan LP dealer. I will ask on the official weibo page tonight and report back.

Apr 27, 2024 at 9:25 AM Post #8,013 of 8,027
How does it sound compared to the real thing?
I don't have that IEM but I have the W4. It a very capable small usb amp dongle with a neutral very detailed sound and a very black background. I would describe the sound as " hifi ". The combination that I really enjoyed was with the AA The Composer headphones. W4 can put over 400mW @32 ohm, and has a very small power consumption overall.

Apr 27, 2024 at 5:21 PM Post #8,014 of 8,027
With the updated DSP and 2024 firmware, the sound signature would look like below with both Traillii and Traillii Ti:
Unlucky this file and firmware is strictly for device type. Thus I would suggest you contact the local dealer or Luxury Precision with the email.

20240427172017.jpg

Apr 27, 2024 at 5:40 PM Post #8,015 of 8,027
Regarding the signature changes, it is my understanding that LP is opting to strengthen their signature sound. With the Trailli JP signature, the mid-range is brought forward, softening the originally grainier texture of certain vocal performances to create a more intimate sound. However, this adjustment results in a more confined feel in the horizontal soundstage. The Trailli Ti signature, on the other hand, cleans up the texture for mid-range vocals, slightly recesses the mids to clarify the background, and enhances control over the mid-bass while enlarging the soundstage. These observations are all based on my experiences using the Trailli JP.

I am more into enabling nothing on my current setup. As I trust their confidence in 'default' for selling those products for 4k+ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2024 at 5:22 PM Post #8,018 of 8,027
Are they planning on releasing an option for the regular Traillii on the W4?
I'm not sure, LP is funny like this. They are random at what they releaaes. They have no proper marketing, they are always working on something in the background and release it out of nowhere.

My guess is right now they have allocated all their focus on fixing all the E7 bugs before the may international release. So if there is anything, it will be after E7 release.

May 6, 2024 at 7:28 PM Post #8,025 of 8,027
I'd also be interested, if you don't mind sharing the details with me. 🙂
1000026647.jpg
Thx!
How does the Trailli pair with the Tsuranagi? I'm trying to decide between Tsurangi (with LPGT) or a Wm1zm2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back