Oriolus Hybrid IEM
Jun 18, 2019 at 5:29 AM Post #1,576 of 1,871
Jun 18, 2019 at 3:00 PM Post #1,578 of 1,871
anyone know what kind of foam eartips will fit Reborn?

I have used comply 500 series size. It's a snug fit but works fine.

Jun 18, 2019 at 9:34 PM Post #1,579 of 1,871
Not sure where I read, but someone mentioned MK2's had cracked housing issues IIRC, unless my memory is so bad that it's the MK1 that had that. Didn't the MK2 come with PW No.5's too?
I finally tried the Oriolus last week. I liked it the warmth, but the housing was a bit too big for my ears so it kind of required some constant pushing to prevent it from falling out.

No cracking on mine. And yep it came with pw5, but I sold it not caring for the ergonomics.

Jun 22, 2019 at 9:59 AM Post #1,580 of 1,871
I have done it - cannot believe by myself: I sold my Andromeda for an Oriolus MK2!
No regrets so far though... :)

Jun 22, 2019 at 12:50 PM Post #1,582 of 1,871
I have the Oriolus Mk. 2 in house along with the Campfire Solaris, soo far I find them complimentary. The Solaris like the Focal Utopia, music laid bare, but beautiful, and the Oriolus the HD650, the “ahhh Headphone.”

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2019 at 12:58 PM Post #1,584 of 1,871
Yes! Best IEM in my house if sound! EOS cable a cyro copper cable Maximizes the sound to almost perfect!

Hey Blue, long time no see, how are you doing?

Jun 22, 2019 at 2:04 PM Post #1,585 of 1,871
Hey Blue, long time no see, how are you doing?
Great!thanks for asking! Busy producing music festivalsat our ranch see 3sidedWhole.com official 3sidedwhole on FB new puppy and house concerts keep me amused in meantime. Doing some guest Shaman appearances at festivals this summer listening to lot of Blues and EDM from producer friends and local live shows and recently upgraded my truck sound system with two massive bass tubes and alpine amp for them rolling sound studio now... And how are you?
Where do you live? I'm in high desert of new Mexico!!!

Jun 22, 2019 at 4:25 PM Post #1,586 of 1,871
I’m in the Bluegrass of Kentucky, where’d Drjazz go?

Jun 22, 2019 at 4:32 PM Post #1,587 of 1,871
I’m in the Bluegrass of Kentucky, where’d Drjazz go?
nice! i got married once in Kentucky! in Louisville,! second of three wedding to the former miss kentucky swimsuit champion!
a nice trial marriage in my youth! drjazz is i believe Jack Skowron....hes still practicing medicine in NYC, hes a pediatric physician!
and guitar player!
im in touch with him regularly!

Jun 22, 2019 at 4:38 PM Post #1,588 of 1,871
Great!thanks for asking! Busy producing music festivalsat our ranch see 3sidedWhole.com official 3sidedwhole on FB new puppy and house concerts keep me amused in meantime. Doing some guest Shaman appearances at festivals this summer listening to lot of Blues and EDM from producer friends and local live shows and recently upgraded my truck sound system with two massive bass tubes and alpine amp for them rolling sound studio now... And how are you?
Where do you live? I'm in high desert of new Mexico!!!

Great Site, reminds me a lot of my younger years in Arizona and West Texas!

Jun 22, 2019 at 4:40 PM Post #1,589 of 1,871
nice! i got married once in Kentucky! in Louisville,! second of three wedding to the former miss kentucky swimsuit champion!
a nice trial marriage in my youth! drjazz is i believe Jack Skowron....hes still practicing medicine in NYC, hes a pediatric physician!
and guitar player!
im in touch with him regularly!

I have Jack’s number somewhere tried to reconnect on HeadFi, but can’t find his profile.

The Swimsuit Winner, sounds like an excellent trial marriage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back