Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 14, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #106 of 294
I received 2 emails this morn at about 3:15 Pacific. Here is one of them:

"Royal Mail Tracking

Your order # xxxxxx has been despatched via Royal Mail, the tracking number for your parcel is xxxxxxxxxxxxx, please click here to track the status of your delivery etc.

Please note: Royal Mail tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to become active on the Royal Mail System. Royal Mail First Class Recorded items can only be tracked/confirmed after delivery has been attempted by Royal Mail."

There is no status yet on the Royal Mail site, but that is to be expected. That is weird that some people have had them shipped while others have not. I feel lucky!

Jan 14, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #107 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"Royal Mail Tracking

Your order # xxxxxx has been despatched via Royal Mail, the tracking number for your parcel is xxxxxxxxxxxxx, please click here to track the status of your delivery etc.

Please note: Royal Mail tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to become active on the Royal Mail System. Royal Mail First Class Recorded items can only be tracked/confirmed after delivery has been attempted by Royal Mail."

There is no status yet on the Royal Mail site, but that is to be expected. That is weird that some people have had them shipped while others have not. I feel lucky!

That's good news mate!
I can't get any from them and I only live a couple of hundred miles away
wink.gif

Hopefully my other order will get here 2moz
k701smile.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 4:30 PM Post #108 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"Royal Mail Tracking

When did you order yours?

Jan 14, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #110 of 294
Here are my shipping status'

Here it is from Royal Mail:

Your item, posted on 09/01/09 with reference LZ103053155GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Then I put my shipping number into the USPS site and it said this:

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Jan 14, 2009 at 11:39 PM Post #111 of 294
Just noticed ADMP3Players.co.uk have bumped the price of the IE8's to 225.99; suppose it makes sense with all the recent business.

Jan 18, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #113 of 294
Mine is with the USPS, and they said it would take 5 business days from last Friday
frown.gif

The listenlive coupon should still work until the end of the month. The website is showing out of stock.

Jan 18, 2009 at 4:26 PM Post #115 of 294
^Yeah, same here also. Ever since last week USPS has been preparing Shipment

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

However.. just right now.. I checked again and now it shows as: There is no record of this item.
frown.gif

What does this mean? has my order been lost ?

Jan 18, 2009 at 4:28 PM Post #116 of 294
I just looked, and my tracking status is the same as yours!!!

Now I am worried.

Perhaps there is a glitch in their system or something. Or maybe customs took them and are listening? Either way, I hope I'm not dropping the F-bomb soon.

Jan 18, 2009 at 4:38 PM Post #117 of 294
no way, you too? :s So this can't be a coincidence then.. since we're both expecting the same item from the same shipment.

Is it possible Usps never received our IE8's from the Royal Mail service? I'm hoping that's not so, or ill be droppin the 'f bomb aswell. >.<

Edit: Good news.. just checked again and the status is back to normal! :]

Jan 18, 2009 at 4:39 PM Post #118 of 294
Now that AMP3 raised the price, is there a cheaper place to buy in the US?

Jan 18, 2009 at 4:52 PM Post #119 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by btnh47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no way, you too? :s So this can't be a coincidence then.. since we're both expecting the same item from the same shipment.

Is it possible Usps never received our IE8's from the Royal Mail service? I'm hoping that's not so, or ill be droppin the 'f bomb aswell. >.<

Edit: Good news.. just checked again and the status is back to normal! :]

Sheesh, that tracking status again. I guess it's better than "It doesn't exist." I really can't wait until it says 'Delivered'

Jan 18, 2009 at 4:53 PM Post #120 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by i_don't_know /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now that AMP3 raised the price, is there a cheaper place to buy in the US?

soundearphones.com

I think they are selling them for ~330 with a code. I think the coupon is SEN25, but am not sure. Look in their sponsor forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back