Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 6, 2009 at 5:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 294

Jajo

100+ Head-Fier
hello again.

Last week I ordered Sennheiser IE8's from Advanced MP3 with intentions of them being sent out at least early this week. Their site said they would have stock on the 5th, but that hasn't happened. They tell me they have no idea when their stock will be replenished.

As you can imagine, I'm not the happiest. I'm just eager and a anxious to get them into my ears. According to what I have read, they are God's gift to the ear.

Has anyone else ordered the IE8's from them? Are you waiting? How long did they say it would be?

Thank you

Jan 6, 2009 at 6:52 PM Post #4 of 294
I also placed an order with them today for the IE8s. Have used them in the past, no problems
smily_headphones1.gif

Hopefully won't have to wait long.

Jan 6, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #6 of 294
I ordered one too...no stock...they say it will come within the next few weeks...FEW WEEKS...no idea whats that mean...

Jan 6, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #7 of 294
by the way I hope you all understand I am not bashing amp3.co.uk. I'm just eager and disappointed. The worst part about it is that I'm in the United States.

Ah well

Jan 6, 2009 at 7:00 PM Post #8 of 294
And by the way, they already charged my Credit card...most merchants only change before shipments in case they wont have stock...

Jan 6, 2009 at 7:05 PM Post #9 of 294
feather, I looked at my account online earlier this morning and they have yet to charge me. Perhaps they sent yours out?

The most recent status I have from them is "picking"

Jan 6, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #12 of 294
When I asked the sales representative was clueless as to the date of re-stocking. He asked me to e-mail through the link on page to pre-order. But no answer even after 24 hours. I know still their 20% discount code is on.

Jan 6, 2009 at 11:10 PM Post #15 of 294
I order them antcipating that they would be mailed monday when they got them in. I have to wait at that price. I have a LOD from Qusp in the pipeline so ....this should be good with my itouch 2nd and p-51 mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back