Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Mar 3, 2009 at 6:00 PM Post #286 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saintkeat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey guys i just got an email from AMP3.co.uk. any of you with outstanding orders from them beware.

I got one this morning:

Thank you for your order from Advanced MP3 Players. The product you have ordered is temporarily out of stock. We are currently awaiting a stock delivery of the Sennheiser IE8 High-Fidelity Noise-Isolating Earphones from our supplier.

STOCK UPDATE: We are expecting stock to arrive on 18/03/2009.
If you wish to cancel or change your order, please reply to this email; otherwise, your order will be despatched as a priority when stock arrives. You will be kept regularly updated via email regarding the status of your order. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mar 5, 2009 at 10:12 AM Post #287 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I don't really know what to say to that lol! What don't you like about ebay/amazon stores/sellers? You're missing out on many options though by not using em.

you convinced me BloodSugar00.
ordered yesterday for £174 inc postage from the gamesincorporated place

I have checked and now it doesn't come up when searching amazon (ie out of stock now). cheapest price now on amazon is £216

Hopefully i will recieve them soon

Mar 5, 2009 at 11:23 AM Post #288 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by reminence /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have checked and now it doesn't come up when searching amazon (ie out of stock now). cheapest price now on amazon is £216

I'm glad to have helped! That is a very good price for them
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 5, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #289 of 294
Quote:

Can u share the website where u place your order? I got a special price from AMP3 to order ie8 for £167 to Canada a week ago. Still have not pulled the trigger as it was out of stock for now.

Mar 5, 2009 at 10:34 PM Post #291 of 294
Quote:

it was on amazon.co.uk,
Amazon.co.uk:gamesincorporated Storefront

they don't seam to have anymore stock for the ie8 though and it is not listed in their inventory anymore either.

check out play.com and microwarehouse
but they probably don't have stock either

all were out of stock
confused_face_2.gif
, thanks though.

I saw micowarehouse was in stock once, they dun ship out of uk

Mar 6, 2009 at 2:52 PM Post #292 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by gameboy115 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
all were out of stock
confused_face_2.gif
, thanks though.

I saw micowarehouse was in stock once, they dun ship out of uk

I think pretty much everywhere is out of stock atm, but good sites/paces to try and/or price up and weigh up the best option from are:

Advancedmp3players.co.uk
Hifiheadphones.co.uk
Handheldaudio.co.uk
themp3company.co.uk
Play.com and/or 3rd party sellers via it's Playtrade
Amazon.co.uk and/or 3rd party sellers via it's Marketplace

@reminence- Let us know if transacting with gamesincorporated was a positive experience (you recieved the IE8, quick delivery, if you communicated with them if that was decent, fast, informative etc)! Thanks.

Mar 6, 2009 at 10:16 PM Post #293 of 294
The EI8 has arrived at my brothers, Will wake up early tomorrow to trek over there and try them out. Cant wait!!

gamesincorporated took over 24hrs to ship the phones unlike the normal 1/same day (ordered tues night - arrived friday)

Since i have not opened the goods i cannot comment on the condition but the company seams fine to me.

I hope the ie8's are what i am looking for. I am using my X10 whilst writing this, enjoying only the highs and soundstage, not the distorted bass and recessed mids.
I will post my review of the ie8 on monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back