Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 21, 2009 at 7:10 AM Post #136 of 294
Damn, I am still waiting on mine...did they come with the regular mail, or special delivery (as I have had for other overseas orders). Maybe my mail extra slow?

At least I have some new Phonak Audeos to listen to while i wait!

Jan 21, 2009 at 7:16 AM Post #137 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn, I am still waiting on mine...did they come with the regular mail, or special delivery (as I have had for other overseas orders). Maybe my mail extra slow?

At least I have some new Phonak Audeos to listen to while i wait!

Yeah thats right, they came with the regular mail service (usps). I think you will likely be getting your's by tomorrow
wink.gif

Jan 21, 2009 at 7:57 AM Post #138 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by btnh47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah thats right, they came with the regular mail service (usps). I think you will likely be getting your's by tomorrow
wink.gif

Thanks, I can't wait!

Jan 21, 2009 at 9:02 AM Post #139 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by moseboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, it's fine. I can wait. I'm just more irritated that despite my e-mails to them, they have yet to tell me what the hell is going on. I can wait: Just give me a date to look forward to.

Same feeling here :)

When did you order yours?

Jan 21, 2009 at 1:41 PM Post #140 of 294
FYI, I just received that email from them:

Quote:

Originally Posted by advancedmp3players.co.uk
Main Stock Updated

Thank you for your order from Advanced MP3 Players. The product you have ordered is temporarily out of stock. We are currently awaiting a stock delivery of the Sennheiser IE8 High-Fidelity Noise-Isolating Earphones from our supplier.
STOCK UPDATE: We are expecting stock to arrive on 22/01/2009.
If you wish to cancel or change your order, please reply to this email; otherwise, your order will be despatched as a priority when stock arrives. You will be kept regularly updated via email regarding the status of your order. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jan 21, 2009 at 3:16 PM Post #143 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FYI, I just received that email from them

X3

They must've heard me:

Quote:

Just give me a date to look forward to.

biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #144 of 294
For those curious about origin post it just means usps are sitting on the thing, had the same thing when i sent my impressions off, royal mail are generally slower than usps but their tracking doesn't suck that'll be usps to blame for that one.

Im surprised you overseas folk didn't know they're well known for delivering long before any tracking updates.
biggrin.gif

Glad to hear most of you got them, im really curious about them being the price they are and yet chose to use dynamic drivers.

I sent an email the other day to amp3 regarding a receipt for my s9, they responded in two days which is fairly decent so i guess they're starting to catch up with the christmas backlog, most folk get just two days holiday they had what two weeks roughly?

Must have been chaos at their end.

Jan 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #147 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex_A /img/forum/go_quote.gif
whoop. Just ordered a pair myself. Hope that I get one allocated from their stock tomorrow

And if not, for you I have no mercy
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2009 at 11:59 PM Post #149 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got mine (ordered Jan 3rd).

I guess that's what I don't really understand, at least in my case. I ordered them December 30th. And people in the States like me who ordered several days after me have already gotten their IE8, while I have yet to get a tracking number yet because my particular unit isn't even in stock.

How does this work?

Jan 22, 2009 at 1:12 AM Post #150 of 294
Quote:

I guess that's what I don't really understand, at least in my case. I ordered them December 30th. And people in the States like me who ordered several days after me have already gotten their IE8, while I have yet to get a tracking number yet because my particular unit isn't even in stock.

How does this work?

Moseboy, what was your total with shipping anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back