Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 22, 2009 at 3:07 AM Post #151 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone else get an email from them saying they now offer fedex for us and canada?

YUP, I got that email, but I doubt I will use Fedex, I heard there will be a custom fee...

I also received the email saying the stock will be back on the 22nd...should be tomorrow I think...

Jan 22, 2009 at 4:40 AM Post #152 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahuna /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Moseboy, what was your total with shipping anyways?

$247.31. And it better not be a penny more when I look at my credit card statement or I will not be happy.

For how long I've had to wait, it should be less.

EDIT: The stock status for the IE8 on their site has gone back to saying this:

Quote:

The "Sennheiser IE8 High-Fidelity Noise-Isolating Earphones" is currently Out of Stock

The product "Sennheiser IE8 High-Fidelity Noise-Isolating Earphones" is currently out of stock - we are awaiting a stock arrival date. You can still purchase this product now, or you can use our pre-order form and we will contact you when the product becomes available.

crap is going down if I don't get an e-mail with my tracking number tomorrow.

Jan 22, 2009 at 9:42 AM Post #153 of 294
Spoke to AMP3 on the phone just now. Apparently the 'stock expected on xx/xx/xx' date automatically expires when they open on the day of expected stock, and goes to 'awaiting date' until they actually receive the stock. Apparently they've checked with Sennheiser and it will definately arrive today.

Whether they get enough, well..

Jan 22, 2009 at 9:56 AM Post #154 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex_A /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whether they get enough, well..

As long as they have one pair for me, I'm happy
very_evil_smiley.gif

But yes hopefully they have enough!

Jan 22, 2009 at 1:48 PM Post #158 of 294
Arghhhh!

New email:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMP3.co.uk
Main Stock Updated

Thank you for your order from Advanced MP3 Players. The product you have ordered is temporarily out of stock. We are currently awaiting a stock delivery of the Sennheiser IE8 High-Fidelity Noise-Isolating Earphones from our supplier.
If you wish to cancel or change your order, please reply to this email; otherwise, your order will be despatched as a priority when stock arrives. You will be kept regularly updated via email regarding the status of your order. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

And my order is still showing as "awaiting stock" ....

Jan 22, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #163 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by mierenneuker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
don't know or they also send to the states

I think I tried that site when I was searching for the best price, and I don't think they ship to the States.

Jan 22, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #164 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex_A /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also now showing in stock so all outstanding orders should go to picking shortly if not yet:

FINALLY. They actually have stock now. We're making progress.

Jan 22, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #165 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK thanks Alex A. My order tracking is reporting awaiting stock, but I guess it will be updated soon.

It might be worth giving them a buzz. When I called it was because my order was updated to 'awaiting stock' and apparently it should have gone to picking when they added the stock. Maybe a glitch in the system. They corrected it accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back