Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 13, 2009 at 4:27 AM Post #76 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No updates...but stocks are coming on the 13th, they notified me twice.

Good to hear, but weird as I have now sent them 4 emails without a single response. I did receive an automated response, but other than that nothing.

Jan 13, 2009 at 3:32 PM Post #78 of 294
still havnt received any notification emails... What's the time difference between them and us (estern time)?

Jan 13, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #79 of 294
I don't think they've had stock.
I called them at lunchtime (about 3hrs ago) and they said they hadn't had them, I've just called them now and they're shut for the day
frown.gif

Jan 13, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #80 of 294
oh well... I guess we just hv to wait more...patience...

Jan 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #81 of 294
Checked my spam filter again, nothing. I have received 2 emails from them, once when I ordered, and an automated response when I submitted an email asking questions.

Since looking through my spam, I want to become a rebate processor so I can buy more equipment
beerchug.gif
, refinance my mortgage to take cash out for headphones
o2smile.gif
, and get "hip hop" abs for the ladies
wink_face.gif
. Soooo tempting
biggrin.gif

Jan 13, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #82 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
still havnt received any notification emails... What's the time difference between them and us (estern time)?

seriously you dont know what time zone you are in, as they are all based in relation to GMT and amp3 is in a GMT time zone i wouldnt have thought it that hard

Jan 13, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #83 of 294
The UK is five hours ahead of us, Feather.

By the way guys, I am still waiting for mine. They are somewhere in this world, being shipped. I am slightly worried they will get lost or get hung up in customs.

Jan 13, 2009 at 7:42 PM Post #86 of 294
L3000.gif
I was just about to order from them. Luckily called the customer service and their answer didn't sound right!

Jan 13, 2009 at 8:09 PM Post #87 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
seriously you dont know what time zone you are in, as they are all based in relation to GMT and amp3 is in a GMT time zone i wouldnt have thought it that hard

I know which time zone Im in thats why I typed (estern time) - my time zone...but I didn't know what time zone is Amp3.uk in...

But thanks for telling me. ^ ^ so 5 hours...

Jan 13, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #89 of 294
Yep, disappointed, also, that these havn't yet shipped! Considering I ordered them on 23/12/08 it is getting a bit of a chore now; I just wana hear these things!

EDIT: Oh, and regarding e-mails, I must of e-mailed them about 10-20 times over the last 3-4 weeks and have recieved nothing back (except automated responses and/or order updates)! I even e-mailed the supervisor last night and no response from them!

Jan 13, 2009 at 10:41 PM Post #90 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep, disappointed, also, that these havn't yet shipped!
Considering I ordered them on 23/12/08 it is getting a bit of a chore now

You ordered them the day before Christmas Eve? Were they actually in stock then? Even if they were, they weren't posting out on Christmas Eve.

Quote:

EDIT: Oh, and regarding e-mails, I must of e-mailed them about 10-20 times over the last 3-4 weeks and have recieved nothing back (except automated responses and/or order updates)! I even e-mailed the supervisor last night and no response from them!

You emailed them about twenty times? Why on earth didn't you just call them? They're open till 4.30 every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back