Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 8, 2009 at 5:51 AM Post #46 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What was your order date? Mine was 1/3/2009 (or 3/1/2009 in England speak!) Maybe they received an order, but enough were ordered ahead of yours to have you wait for another shipment.

My order was placed on the 2nd Jan I believe...maybe something messed up in their system...I will wait for their email till tomorrow...and if anything, I will call and make sure.

Jan 8, 2009 at 5:53 AM Post #47 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus_Truthfist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was wondering if anyone here has tried putting a different shipping address than billing address. Are they strict about these and is there anyway around it? im talking about the amp3.co.uk site.

Did you pay through paypal? I think as long as your shipping address is confirmed in paypal, they won't have a problem with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jajo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
damn... Now you guys got me wondering whether or not the person I'm in contact with at amp3 has correct information...

Things that make you go "hmmmm"

I think you will be fine, if anything wrong, they should have emailed you.

Jan 8, 2009 at 12:26 PM Post #48 of 294
Man, you guys have only been waiting a matter of days; I ordered on 23/12/08 and still bupkiss.

Jan 8, 2009 at 9:45 PM Post #50 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aedion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i just got shipping confirmation from AMP3.co.uk
being sent my royal air mail.

When did you order yours?

Jan 8, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #52 of 294
^Yep. Mine have jus been shipped out as well
smily_headphones1.gif

I ordered them this last Saturday (03/01/2009) and today at 12:38 PM I received their Royal Mail Tracking email. Can't wait for these to arrive, should take about 1 week and a half.

Jan 8, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #53 of 294
Man that sucks! I ordered on 23/12/08! Maybe they are prioritising international orders or something (to encourage future business with a smaller, less likely-to-use-em consumer demographic; wanting to make a good impression on a rare consumer to maybe entice again)? Oh well. I can wait.

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:12 PM Post #55 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man that sucks! I ordered on 23/12/08! Maybe they are prioritising international orders or something (to encourage future business with a smaller, less likely-to-use-em consumer demographic)? Oh well. I can wait.

Yea, that really sucks, I would call them. I ordered 3/1/2009 and I didn't get an email
frown.gif

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM Post #56 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea, that really sucks, I would call them. I ordered 3/1/2009 and I didn't get an email
frown.gif

Yeah, I'll have to do that tomorrow. I'm not that fussed mine hasn't shipped yet but it seems a bit unfair to ship to others who ordered at later dates than you first. Very logical. I do have plenty to keep me occupied in the meantime so it's no big one really.
wink.gif

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:38 PM Post #57 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I'll have to do that tomorrow. I'm not that fussed mine hasn't shipped yet but it seems a bit unfair to ship to others who ordered at later dates than you first. Very logical. I do have plenty to keep me occupied in the meantime so it's no big one really.
wink.gif

Me TOO!!! Suck A man...I ordered on the second!!! I have to call them and make sure!

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:46 PM Post #59 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me TOO!!! Suck A man...I ordered on the second!!! I have to call them and make sure!

Definately confusing....stock? No stock? Some shipped (ordered at later dates than others), some not..some ppl not even e-mailed with status updates...odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back