Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 9, 2009 at 12:01 AM Post #61 of 294
anyone here in the US concerned with warranty issues and ordering from a non-US source???

Jan 9, 2009 at 12:08 AM Post #62 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jajo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You'll probably still get them sooner than us in the US.

YEah...I hate to wait man...especially for something already paid...

Jan 9, 2009 at 12:10 AM Post #63 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone here in the US concerned with warranty issues and ordering from a non-US source???

Hi Feather,

We should have more of these earphones within the next few weeks although we have not been given an arrival date as of yet. Finally, if any problems were to develop within a year you could either contact Sennheiser in the States or ourselves to handle a replacement.
--
Kind Regards,

Elliot Holmes (Advanced MP3 Players)

Jan 9, 2009 at 12:25 AM Post #64 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Feather,

We should have more of these earphones within the next few weeks although we have not been given an arrival date as of yet. Finally, if any problems were to develop within a year you could either contact Sennheiser in the States or ourselves to handle a replacement.
--
Kind Regards,

Elliot Holmes (Advanced MP3 Players)

Isn't the warranty for this product meant to be 2 years? Is it reduced cos you're ordering internationally?

Jan 9, 2009 at 1:43 AM Post #65 of 294
actually the person I was emailing told me that I would have to send the phones back to them in case they break. I guess the warranty is not covered for the consumer by Sennheiser, rather it must be covered for amp3.

Or maybe they do the US customers a favor because we're not in the UK. Who knows.

Jan 9, 2009 at 3:04 AM Post #66 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jajo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actually the person I was emailing told me that I would have to send the phones back to them in case they break. I guess the warranty is not covered for the consumer by Sennheiser, rather it must be covered for amp3.

Or maybe they do the US customers a favor because we're not in the UK. Who knows.

I think it's best to call up Senn and ask ^ ^ but for the price, even I have to ship back to UK, it's still alright...(I don't think senn products have quality issues though..at least not the headphones.)

Jan 9, 2009 at 4:17 AM Post #67 of 294
yeah I figured Sennheiser has been around forever and make all kinds of quality headphones. I hope I have luck with them, but if I don't, the UK is one plane away :|

I'll call Sennheiser tomorrow and tell them the situation

Jan 9, 2009 at 1:48 PM Post #68 of 294
Just had an email:

Thank you for your order from Advanced MP3 Players. The product you have ordered is temporarily out of stock. We are currently awaiting a stock delivery of the Sennheiser IE8 High-Fidelity Noise-Isolating Earphones from our supplier.
STOCK UPDATE: We are expecting stock to arrive on 13/01/2009.

Jan 9, 2009 at 2:56 PM Post #69 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by NicktheNorse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just had an email:

Thank you for your order from Advanced MP3 Players. The product you have ordered is temporarily out of stock. We are currently awaiting a stock delivery of the Sennheiser IE8 High-Fidelity Noise-Isolating Earphones from our supplier.
STOCK UPDATE: We are expecting stock to arrive on 13/01/2009.

Good news, thanks for sharing!

Jan 9, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #70 of 294
Folks, I've just called them as I'm considering buying some - They have 25 sets coming in next Tuesday with 5 of them already allocated to be shipped.

Jan 9, 2009 at 3:45 PM Post #71 of 294
My order from 3/1/2009 is still picking. What are they doing, listening to them all and picking the best ones just for me
tongue_smile.gif

And I have been charged. I am sure they will be that much better sounding when I finally get them!

Any other updates on shipping?

Jan 9, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #72 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My order from 3/1/2009 is still picking. What are they doing, listening to them all and picking the best ones just for me
tongue_smile.gif

And I have been charged. I am sure they will be that much better sounding when I finally get them!

Any other updates on shipping?

They told me they currently have zero in stock at the moment, allocated or not, so I'm not sure where the picking has come from mate :/

Jan 9, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #73 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mors /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They told me they currently have zero in stock at the moment, allocated or not, so I'm not sure where the picking has come from mate :/

Odd indeed that my order is showing as picking, I just hope I am one of the 5 allocated
confused_face(1).gif

Jan 13, 2009 at 12:23 AM Post #75 of 294
No updates...but stocks are coming on the 13th, they notified me twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back