OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program
Jan 16, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #619 of 761
I am interested in demoing both and I agree to the terms of service.

Jan 30, 2017 at 9:44 PM Post #622 of 761
So I am guessing that the Pm-2's have disappeared?  I believe it was late September when they were sent on according to the last person who had them.  Its now late January.  Did I miss something?

Feb 1, 2017 at 9:00 PM Post #625 of 761
  This is probably obvious and I’m just dumb, but there is a list on the first post of the thread in case you are wondering where you are at in line. 

I had been paying close attention to that list, as I was trying to figure out when I might be receiving the cans.  I wanted to make sure I was going to have a dedicated week that I could test, without too many distractions/interruptions.  But when I didn't see things move, I started to get pre-occupied with some other items.  Its just recently that I went back to the list to see that it hadn't moved too much more, hence my question. Glad to hear that things are getting back on track.  I tried the PM-3's and was very impressed, but was curious about the PM-2's, as I feel one of these will be on order this year.

Feb 2, 2017 at 11:26 AM Post #626 of 761

I only said that because I’ve been on the list for about 2 months now and just realized the list was shown on the front page - I had previously been asking in this thread and in PMs to try to figure out when to expect them to arrive. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back