1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program

First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last
  1. SuperPollito
    How long, on average, does it take to receive a demo pair once agreeing to the terms and getting on the list?

2. TheoSqua
    I am interested in demoing the PM-1 and agree to the terms of service.

3. aaron811
    Agree to terms. Would like to try either pm-1 or pm-2.

4. adonissk
    I am interested in demoing both and I agree to the terms of service.

5. misterpk
    Please remove my name from the list. Thank you!

6. MilTech
    PM-1s received.

7. The Canuck
    So I am guessing that the Pm-2's have disappeared?  I believe it was late September when they were sent on according to the last person who had them.  Its now late January.  Did I miss something?

8. Jiffy Squid

Yep - they were lost in the mail. I'll have a replacement pair on the way to "VinegarBoy" shortly.

9. SuperPollito
    This is probably obvious and I’m just dumb, but there is a list on the first post of the thread in case you are wondering where you are at in line. 

10. The Canuck

I had been paying close attention to that list, as I was trying to figure out when I might be receiving the cans.  I wanted to make sure I was going to have a dedicated week that I could test, without too many distractions/interruptions.  But when I didn't see things move, I started to get pre-occupied with some other items.  Its just recently that I went back to the list to see that it hadn't moved too much more, hence my question. Glad to hear that things are getting back on track.  I tried the PM-3's and was very impressed, but was curious about the PM-2's, as I feel one of these will be on order this year.

11. SuperPollito

I only said that because I’ve been on the list for about 2 months now and just realized the list was shown on the front page - I had previously been asking in this thread and in PMs to try to figure out when to expect them to arrive. 

12. flamedrace
    Interested in the PM-1 for Canada. What are the dimensions of the box and the weight of the package?

13. shdh
    Agree to terms. Interested in the PM-1 for Canada as well.

14. -iKa-
    Agree to terms, definitely interested in the PM-1 for Canada.

15. VinegarBoy
    Received the PM-2 Today and Look Forward To An Enjoyable Listen.

First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last