Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread
Aug 3, 2014 at 7:32 PM Post #2,927 of 3,729
Just a reminder people: This is the thread to post and discuss impressions and the other thread, where I've moved 4 pages of posts, is for general discussion of the headphones. Please double-check which thread you are in before you write or reply to anyone's post. 
beerchug.gif

URL to the other thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/685704/oppo-pm-1-a-new-planar-magnetic-headphone

Aug 4, 2014 at 3:39 PM Post #2,936 of 3,729

Oppo will be shipping new earpads to PM-1 owners mid month, wait and get their impressions.   Also will be available to listen to at the LA show for the first time.    Earlier ear pads are not the same tweaking.

HiFiAudio,

Hi and thanks for the help but I have a pair of PM-1 (which I really enjoy BTW) and the new pads are also coming my way. I was just curious of his opinion on the differences between the two with the actual pads since I have the impression that we may have similar tastes in sound from previous comments he made when he had them. 

Aug 4, 2014 at 3:52 PM Post #2,937 of 3,729

HiFiAudio,

Hi and thanks for the help but I have a pair of PM-1 (which I really enjoy BTW) and the new pads are also coming my way. I was just curious of his opinion on the differences between the two with the actual pads since I have the impression that we may have similar tastes in sound from previous comments he made when he had them. 

Oh sorry about that.  Understand now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back