ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |
Jan 25, 2016 at 7:41 AM Post #4,248 of 16,326
Yea i dont get it either, i was thinking is it a setting issue or player app stability issue

I encoutered this before and after testing the issue a couple times I found it was caused by using the player while it was still syncing songs from the memory cards. It was making the card to unmount and mount again. The all song playlist needed to be restarted after that. No issue when I gave the player enough time to really scan the cards. The time used for the message displayed while syncing was not the real one used for scanning the cards and i found that the player was still finding new songs way after the message was not being displayed. So I learned to let the player scan the cards for a long time everytime I added new songs before i started using it again.

Jan 25, 2016 at 8:06 AM Post #4,249 of 16,326
Jan 25, 2016 at 8:33 AM Post #4,250 of 16,326
Now if only Mojo supports balanced input and output like mass kobo 404, it would be like having a kid watching Power Rangers for the first time where the megazord (DP-X1) got that green robot power up (Mojo).

Jan 25, 2016 at 8:49 AM Post #4,251 of 16,326
  Decided to go to CanJam Singapore, I have been shortening my list down for possible balanced IEM to pair with my DP-X1

UM Maverick
Kumitate Lab Trio
Dita Balanced
AK T8ie

anyone would like to add to the list? I prefer a bit to the brighter spectrum of sound with vast sound stage. I came from IE800 as I have previously mentioned before.

Campfire Audio Jupiter

Jan 25, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #4,252 of 16,326
I have Mojo and Onkyo, they pair well together. Without Onkyo as source, I prefer Onkyo over my Mojo + iphone any days ...

Jan 25, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #4,254 of 16,326
I need to say I didn't feel all the hype with sound quality with the Onkyo, unfortunately.
Looks more of the same, for me.

The Lotoo Paw Gold is much more rich in any way. And the most "funny" is I didn't expect this from the Lotoo Paw Gold. I thought I was spend tons of money and use like paper holder. hehehehehe
The good thing is for streaming music, two slots, is fast... But I will stay with the Lotoo for pleasure listening.

Jan 25, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #4,255 of 16,326
Decided to go to CanJam Singapore, I have been shortening my list down for possible balanced IEM to pair with my DP-X1

UM Maverick
Kumitate Lab Trio
Dita Balanced
AK T8ie

anyone would like to add to the list? I prefer a bit to the brighter spectrum of sound with vast sound stage. I came from IE800 as I have previously mentioned before.

Please add 64 audio A12 into your list too. It sounds damn good wI think the dpx1.

Jan 25, 2016 at 10:39 AM Post #4,256 of 16,326
I need to say I didn't feel all the hype with sound quality with the Onkyo, unfortunately.
Looks more of the same, for me.

The Lotoo Paw Gold is much more rich in any way. And the most "funny" is I didn't expect this from the Lotoo Paw Gold. I thought I was spend tons of money and use like paper holder. hehehehehe
The good thing is for streaming music, two slots, is fast... But I will stay with the Lotoo for pleasure listening.

Well looking at the price tag though, I must say even if there's no hype, it's still quite a selling point.

Please add 64 audio A12 into your list too. It sounds damn good wI think the dpx1.

Campfire Audio Jupiter

I've heard about Jupiter being compared to IE800 but 64 Audio A12? can you give me a short impression?

Jan 25, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #4,257 of 16,326
Well looking at the price tag though, I must say even if there's no hype, it's still quite a selling point.

I've heard about Jupiter being compared to IE800 but 64 Audio A12? can you give me a short impression?

Sorry but people are always talking about price tag, but is not all about it.

Yes, unfortunately LPG is insanely expensive, but I can say (for me), Fiio X5 II is near Lotoo Paw Gold. And cost much less.

I only expected more, and I didn't feel much, only this. Unfortunately hehehehe.

Jan 25, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #4,258 of 16,326
Sorry but people are always talking about price tag, but is not all about it.

Yes, unfortunately LPG is insanely expensive, but I can say (for me), Fiio X5 II is near Lotoo Paw Gold. And cost much less.

I only expected more, and I didn't feel much, only this. Unfortunately hehehehe.

sorry but Fiio x5 was <<<< ZX2 which is << DP-X1. Once you get this lvl, those X5 are really a joke....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back