ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |
Apr 23, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #7,576 of 16,326
  I'M ROYALLY ANNOYED NOW!!!

I had no idea that Dignis had created another variant of their LUNO DP-X1 leather cases, a limited edition one called LONDON, using leather from British J & E Sedgwick & Co's.
They made ten only and they were given out in March.

It looks PHENOMENAL!!!!!

I really want one......cries....

1. Dignis Tweet #1
  2. Dignis Tweet #2
  3. Dignis Tweet #3 (LONDON brown case can just be seen on the left of this pic)
  4. Dignis Tweet #4
  5. Dignis Tweet #5
  6. Dignis Tweet #6
  7. Dignis Tweet #7

Somehow I prefer the VanNuys case over Dignis and Onkyo leather case. Call me weirdo. 
atsmile.gif

Apr 23, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #7,580 of 16,326
Grinding on the that first batches... Lighting up the mid night oil!

Lol, meanie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Awesome IEM's too dude!

I decided to save up for Noble Audio Kaiser 10 custom in-ear monitors, and for now DHC's Complement4 for my Audeze EL8 Titanium headphones first (later I'll get the IEM variant) ^^

Ha ha ha, SUFFER LIKE I'M SUFFERING!

But yes, keep me in the loop regarding MicroSDXC cards as I too like to save monies. Thanks for taking one for the team! :heartbeat:

NO

The DPA-GL033 tempered glass screen protector is EXCELLENT, well built, and official.

The Dignis ones may be great but for emergency use only (if my DPA-GL033 gets damaged, I'll use the Dignis cover in the interim whilst getting another DPA-GL033. Hopefully that won't happen...).

You freaking kidding me!?

Dammit, why isn't Amazon UK doing this, OFTEN...

Awesome Moto 360 2015 smart watch dude! I have the 2014 version with Primria Brown leather straps!

I'm a sucker for brown leather, having a Waterfield's CitySlicker 3DSXL case in grizzly brown, a brown leather wallet inlaid with grey wool Filz:Stueck RUM DIARY for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, etc.

If you find this Dignis LONDON DP-X1 case, let me know too dude!

Apr 23, 2016 at 3:29 AM Post #7,581 of 16,326
Keep that midnight oil burning

Oops my mistake that is your refreshment

beerchug.gif

Apr 23, 2016 at 5:23 AM Post #7,582 of 16,326
Has anyone listened to the DP-X1 directly vs the Mojo using any IEMs and what were the differences?

Thinking of going either Mojo + iPhone 6 or the DP-X1 for my Solars/K10s but can't go for both right now.

I'm also 99% tidal and having to put my iPhone in airplane mode to remove interference is a bit annoying

Apr 23, 2016 at 5:37 AM Post #7,585 of 16,326
Lol... It's a little bit to tacky for me. But it does match my watch. I guess I will hunt them when i get to Korea.

That's not a watch, it has no hands 
tongue.gif

Somehow I prefer the VanNuys case over Dignis and Onkyo leather case. Call me weirdo. 
atsmile.gif

Ok ... you're a weirdo kokmeng 
smile.gif

The VanNuys looks like it's designed by someone with a bondage gear fetish 
blink.gif

Apr 23, 2016 at 5:44 AM Post #7,586 of 16,326
A quick question
How to connect Onkyo dp X1 with Onkyo ha 300 to a Bose soundock speaker
Does it need special wiring cables or just the normal ones

It would be standard USB OTG cable from DP-X1 to HA300, and then any standard 3.5mm - 3.5mm cable from the HA300 to the Bose.

I doubt you'll notice any benefit from the HA300 over going directly from the DP-X1 to the Bose, but that wouldn't stop me trying it out either 
smile.gif

Apr 23, 2016 at 5:49 AM Post #7,587 of 16,326
  Has anyone listened to the DP-X1 directly vs the Mojo using any IEMs and what were the differences?

Thinking of going either Mojo + iPhone 6 or the DP-X1 for my Solars/K10s but can't go for both right now.

I'm also 99% tidal and having to put my iPhone in airplane mode to remove interference is a bit annoying

I am hoping to do so in the course of next week or so. So far I prefer mojo. 

Apr 23, 2016 at 5:49 AM Post #7,588 of 16,326
It would be standard USB OTG cable from DP-X1 to HA300, and then any standard 3.5mm - 3.5mm cable from the HA300 to the Bose.

I doubt you'll notice any benefit from the HA300 over going directly from the DP-X1 to the Bose, but that wouldn't stop me trying it out either :smile:  

So if I neglect the 3.5 to 3.5 that leads to the Bose speaker and used instead the Bluetooth from the Onkyo dp x 1. Will this work ! I doubt myself but just making some experiments :wink:

Apr 23, 2016 at 10:01 AM Post #7,590 of 16,326
So if I neglect the 3.5 to 3.5 that leads to the Bose speaker and used instead the Bluetooth from the Onkyo dp x 1. Will this work ! I doubt myself but just making some experiments
wink.gif

You could just use your phone if you are going Bluetooth, that is why I sold my DP-X1 as I went Bluetooth and all of the internals are ignored. If you go Bluetooth it is the amp and the DAC inside the Bose speaker that do all the work, the Onkyo would just be a transport so no advantage over a phone for instance. I found the Bluetooth pretty good in terms of stability with the DP-X1, but the Bluetooth stability and range in my G3 is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back