ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |
Apr 22, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #7,561 of 16,326
I'M ROYALLY ANNOYED NOW!!!

I had no idea that Dignis had created another variant of their LUNO DP-X1 leather cases, a limited edition one called LONDON, using leather from British J & E Sedgwick & Co's.
They made ten only and they were given out in March.

It looks PHENOMENAL!!!!!

I really want one......cries....

1. Dignis Tweet #1
  2. Dignis Tweet #2
  3. Dignis Tweet #3 (LONDON brown case can just be seen on the left of this pic)
  4. Dignis Tweet #4
  5. Dignis Tweet #5
  6. Dignis Tweet #6
  7. Dignis Tweet #7

Apr 22, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #7,562 of 16,326
  I finally will be receiving the DP-X1 today and I bought the Dignis case which will hopefully be here next week. I told my wife to be watching out for a "package" and she was like what did you buy now, they don't need to know everything. Either way, I'm really stoked to get this. I'm not really expecting a huge SQ difference from my DX90 which to me is almost perfection in sound. My DX80 going into my iFi DSD Micro is what I REALLY enjoy and near perfection.

I also have an iDSD Micro. and I agree, it really is a great sounding source, nice form factor, and pretty good looking to boot. I have been using it with my H7 and just recently with a TH 600. Having used a DP-X1 I can say with some certainty that you will very much like it as overall I think it shares a similar sound signature with the Micro. I would be curious to hear your thoughts on that as I am only going by memory of the DP-X1 so I might be wrong about the similarity.

Apr 22, 2016 at 3:11 PM Post #7,563 of 16,326
I got it. So far I loaded a 200gb of my music and a 64gb for my Tidal HIFI which is still downloading. It's still early but I really like it with my Alclair RSM CIEMs! I did hear some slight hissing on Tidal.

Apr 22, 2016 at 4:29 PM Post #7,564 of 16,326
  The best advice for anyone planning to buy a > 200GB µSD in future is to watch closely for when I buy one.

Historically, they've always dropped in price shortly after that  
mad.gif

smile.gif

Hi @Peridot 
Can you pleas PM me when about to purchase your 512Gb Micros SD card so I too can prepare for the imminent price drop

beerchug.gif

Apr 22, 2016 at 4:33 PM Post #7,565 of 16,326

I had no idea that Dignis had created another variant of their LUNO DP-X1 leather cases, a limited edition one called LONDON, using leather from British J & E Sedgwick & Co's.

It looks PHENOMENAL!!!!!

I really want one......cries....

1. Dignis Tweet #1
  2. Dignis Tweet #2
  3. Dignis Tweet #3 (LONDON brown case can just be seen on the left of this pic)
  4. Dignis Tweet #4
  5. Dignis Tweet #5
  6. Dignis Tweet #6
  7. Dignis Tweet #7

La La La La La La La
not listening
La La La La La La La

ACS CIEM's in ears

Can't hear you

blink.gif

EDIT: Is it possible to block individual posters and members on this thread

I believe a "CERTAIN PERSON" Is highly irresponsible laying temptation at my door in such a manner

Signed recovering junior Audiophile 

Apr 22, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #7,566 of 16,326

It looks PHENOMENAL!!!!!

Damn ... did you really have to share that pain 
frown.gif
  We should arrange a boycott of Dignis until they make some more 
biggrin.gif

Hi @Peridot 
Can you pleas PM me when about to purchase your 512Gb Micros SD card so I too can prepare for the imminent price drop

Will do ... always happy to help other people save money 
biggrin.gif

Apr 22, 2016 at 6:06 PM Post #7,570 of 16,326
  Any news on a UK release date?

Nothing as yet.

Dignis sent free glass screen protector too. Is it worth replacing my Onkyo's official screen protector that I paid for?

I'd say keep the Onkyo, it's better quality

Agreed, keep an eye out I just bought a Sandisk 200gb micro SD off Amazon few weeks back for $59!

Yup, that was just after I bought one for $89 
biggrin.gif

Apr 22, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #7,572 of 16,326

[COLOR=292F33]I had no idea that Dignis had created another variant of their LUNO DP-X1 leather cases, a limited edition one called LONDON, using leather from British J & E Sedgwick & Co's.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=292F33]They made ten only and they were given out in March.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=292F33]It looks PHENOMENAL!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=292F33]I really want one......cries....[/COLOR]

Lol... It's a little bit to tacky for me. But it does match my watch. I guess I will hunt them when i get to Korea.

Apr 23, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #7,575 of 16,326
La La La La La La La
not listening
La La La La La La La

ACS CIEM's in ears

Can't hear you

:blink:

EDIT: Is it possible to block individual posters and members on this thread

I believe a "CERTAIN PERSON" Is highly irresponsible laying temptation at my door in such a manner

Signed recovering junior Audiophile 

Lol, meanie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Awesome IEM's too dude!

I decided to save up for Noble Audio Kaiser 10 custom in-ear monitors, and for now DHC's Complement4 for my Audeze EL8 Titanium headphones first (later I'll get the IEM variant) ^^

Damn ... did you really have to share that pain :frowning2:   We should arrange a boycott of Dignis until they make some more :D

Will do ... always happy to help other people save money :D

Ha ha ha, SUFFER LIKE I'M SUFFERING!

But yes, keep me in the loop regarding MicroSDXC cards as I too like to save monies. Thanks for taking one for the team! :heartbeat:

Dignis cases arrived for DP-X1 and Sony A25 Walkman. Good stuff.

Dignis sent free glass screen protector too. Is it worth replacing my Onkyo's official screen protector that I paid for?

NO

The DPA-GL033 tempered glass screen protector is EXCELLENT, well built, and official.

The Dignis ones may be great but for emergency use only (if my DPA-GL033 gets damaged, I'll use the Dignis cover in the interim whilst getting another DPA-GL033. Hopefully that won't happen...).

Agreed, keep an eye out I just bought a Sandisk 200gb micro SD off Amazon few weeks back for $59!

You freaking kidding me!?

Dammit, why isn't Amazon UK doing this, OFTEN...

Lol... It's a little bit to tacky for me. But it does match my watch. I guess I will hunt them when i get to Korea.

Awesome Moto 360 2015 smart watch dude! I have the 2014 version with Primria Brown leather straps!

I'm a sucker for brown leather, having a Waterfield's CitySlicker 3DSXL case in grizzly brown, a brown leather wallet inlaid with grey wool Filz:Stueck RUM DIARY for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, etc.

If you find this Dignis LONDON DP-X1 case, let me know too dude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back