ONIX Miracle - New Generation Hi-Fi Streamer
May 21, 2024 at 6:36 AM Post #136 of 138
Oh...

Don't ge(t me wrong.
I'd be interested in a product like the Onix.
It is EXACTLY the kind of product I would be looking for.
Probably superb sound (your impressions and my experience with other Shanling products) and set of features that are exactly what I would like to get.

Am I not allowed to state that I think this product does not deliver and remains stuck in the middle of the road to what coud have been the most desirable product in it's class ?

Mind you, I do believe I am as entitled to say I believe this product does not justifiy it's price are you are to tell it does.

And I do not think I have been that "rude" in what I wrote.
I have been in other threads because, as MANY others, I think the brand deserved it (not the poor guy coming around here and trying to calm things down).

Enough talking.
As negative feedback is not welcome here, I'll leave you to your solitary pleasures and enjoy the numerous other comments and answers.

Regards.

May 21, 2024 at 9:01 AM Post #137 of 138
[mod]
Folks, let's get back to the normal program here.
[/mod]

May 26, 2024 at 11:31 AM Post #138 of 138
Although the highlights of Onix Miracle are the XP10 powerful amp and XPS10 clean power units. But I’m surprised how organic the XM10 portable player is. I experimented pairing XM10 with mass kobo 475 and listened via ATH WB Ltd.. and I’m happy with the synergies. 😊
IMG_6842.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back