One year on, and trose49 still owes me close to $2k
Aug 21, 2009 at 5:37 AM Post #61 of 108
Aw he ruined my fun

Quote:

Josh first this email is threatening harassment and I have notified the local & state police as to your threats. With a copy of this email. If you would like to take me to court feel free. You will be in a long line of people that are due funds, leans and eventually the short sale of our home. I will not offer up any other free info to you but spend as much as you like to determin the situation outcome all on your own!

This debt has long been satisfied and it will be very easy for me to get the mods to show that you have had no complant in over a year and have not tried to contact me in anyway. if you felt you were not properly compensated why would you not have contaced someone sooner? Just doesnt add up Josh!

Now go away! Or I will take this to the next level of the law!

Ps the Westones were free I was part of a beta program but you can read that in your own leisure.

Better think of your next move wisley! So far your batting 0! And full of ****!

Sent from Todd Rose's Iphone

Meh, either way i'm calling up his work and police anyway.. who cares

Aug 21, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #62 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdimitri /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aw he ruined my fun

Guy sounds like a Class act. Call his work and the local police there prolly wont amount to much but sadly with crap like this you just gotta eat it and be more careful next time.

Aug 21, 2009 at 6:10 AM Post #65 of 108
Heh.. dead broke with an expensive gun and an iphone? Just doesn't add up Josh!

Aug 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM Post #66 of 108
Quote:

Aw he ruined my fun

Wow. WOW! He's trying to set himself up as some sort of victim here, and he's going to use anything you say in email or otherwise against you!

Aug 21, 2009 at 6:57 AM Post #68 of 108
Eh, this is a civil matter, not criminal. The police probably won't get involved.

If anything, file a lawsuit. You might not get anything, but it's worth trying for a default.

Aug 21, 2009 at 7:15 AM Post #69 of 108
Why don't we have a blacklist stickied on our trade forums? If anyone gets scammed they will have the user name, their paypal email, and most likely their address & real name so we could just list all the people not to trade with. This would also cover scammers trying to use a different account name since we'd have their address/email/name.

Aug 21, 2009 at 8:09 AM Post #70 of 108
^ Are there no legal barriers to putting such information on the web without the owner's consent?

Aug 21, 2009 at 8:18 AM Post #71 of 108
I say if all else fails, unleash the /b/.

I doubt they'll physically hurt him, but they will annoy the crap outta him if you explain the situation.

Aug 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM Post #72 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberidd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ Are there no legal barriers to putting such information on the web without the owner's consent?

I don't think so....I have seen a couple forums before (airsoft & paintball) who blacklisted people in their trade forums. They posted their user name, full name, and address.

Aug 21, 2009 at 12:33 PM Post #73 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ub3rMario /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think so....I have seen a couple forums before (airsoft & paintball) who blacklisted people in their trade forums. They posted their user name, full name, and address.

Head-Fi doesn't even need to go that far. As I said before his access to the FS/FT can be masked through the VBB software. He would have access to HeadFi and his PM's but would not be able to see the FS/FT listing. It's apparent the mods don't have this authority or wish to discuss it and an admin would have to step in to this debate.

Aug 21, 2009 at 1:07 PM Post #75 of 108
Sorry to hear about your situation OP, I must count myself as one of the lucky ones as I did a deal with Todd a few years back that went sour, it took him months to repay the $200 he owed me.....

Quote:

Hey Todd,

How's it going, congrats on your new purchase of multi-thousand $ toys.
Just letting you know, it's your last chance to pay me back in the 24 hours starting from when this e-mail is sent.

After that i'll go through any mean possible to make your life as ****ty as i can make it, for as long as i can.
Don't forget I have your home address and your work details. The cops can't be too hard to reach either. What was it you owed me, $1500? more? That's fairly serious crime..

Have a good day bud!

Regards,
Josh

Anyhow, not sure what email address you have but I received an automated change of email address from Todd a while back, it said his Comcast account is now closed and provided a Gmail address and one other as a way to contact him.

If you want it, PM me and I'll be glad to give it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back