Oh where, oh where has my slim Arrow gone, oh where, oh where can it be?
Jan 4, 2011 at 11:36 PM Post #831 of 892
Have any of the people who got the ship notice on the 21st revcieved theirs yet. And if yes what is your location. Seems like there was a fair number of us that got it shipped that day. I come home from work everyday crossing my fingers hehe.

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:14 AM Post #834 of 892
ppmd-

A totally unrelated order of mine which was placed well before Christmas is just now showing for delivery to me today. So apparently the holidays do slow down pretty much everything. 

Jan 5, 2011 at 11:44 AM Post #835 of 892
I really wish Robert would offer different shipping methods.  Free shipping is always nice, but I'd have gladly paid for Fedex/UPS, purely because of superior tracking and accountability on that end.   (faster shipping would be welcomed too)

Jan 5, 2011 at 8:40 PM Post #838 of 892
I started a thread a week or so ago asking if anyone was experiencing shipping delays with kit, on the assumption that the cold snap in the Northern Hemisphere must be impacting freight delivery as well as passengers - that thread sank without trace, but clearly some of you are experiencing delays. Of course, better late than never, or they may have to make a sequel to 'Castaway' where Tom Hanks is stranded with nothing more than a soccer ball and a headphone amp.

Jan 6, 2011 at 5:04 PM Post #840 of 892
# 2966 still 'order processing'.  
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back