Oh where, oh where has my slim Arrow gone, oh where, oh where can it be?
Dec 16, 2009 at 9:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 892

Shauntell47

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, e-mailed Robert a while ago, he told me that the amp would start shipping 2 weeks from then....

since i am going to send back my lyrix to get the arrow for a better price, i wanted to know if anyone's gotten theirs yet...

efn and arirug, did you get yours?

Dec 17, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #2 of 892
Robert sent mine on 12-12-09. I will send the Lyrix upon receipt. Not a bad deal I guess. I will let you know when I receive it.

Dec 17, 2009 at 2:04 PM Post #4 of 892
yeah, i really like the look of this amp... the automatic on/off feature is a definite plus, since i always tend to forget to turn off the amp...

hope this one turns out, since we've been waiting for almost a year...

Dec 19, 2009 at 6:41 PM Post #5 of 892
WOW!!!!!! Just received the Headstage Arrow. Did a quick listen and am charging it up as we speak. All I can say is the sound is crisp, clean and the sound stage is great. I had the Hornet prior to this one and I can tell you that this one is very nice sounding equal or better in my opinion. I bet once you get it you are gonna love it. I am not too good on describing the sound in professional language so I will just say "Outstanding". Good work Robert and thanks.

Dec 19, 2009 at 8:39 PM Post #7 of 892
man, i can't wait to be able to carry around such a cool thin amp, the lyrix is just so fat compared to it... i'll probably wait until after xmas though, when i get some cash...

what setup are you using?

Dec 20, 2009 at 5:13 AM Post #9 of 892
I am presently using a Creative Vision M with LOD. Have ordered the iPod Touch 64gb but not here yet. Will use that also with a LOD. Headphones are Sennheiser HD 25-SPII and ATH ES7. Should have the Headstage DAC cable on monday as he mailed it two days after the amp. Once I have a chance this weekend to really use this amp I will try to post some opinions and may work on a review. So far I am very pleased. Yes it is small but very well put together. One good thing is you can use any mini usb wall plug as long as it is at least 500mA or more.

Dec 25, 2009 at 5:31 PM Post #12 of 892
never heard the Headsix, but if you find headphoneaddict's review of the two, he said that the headsix was about as good as the old lyrix....

So i'm supposing the arrow is better than these two... Of course, Eagle Eye is the only one who has an Arrow yet...

Dec 26, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #14 of 892
Here is some I just took. Not sure about the quality but the best I could do at the moment. The player it is next to is the Creative Zen Vision M. Still waiting for the iPod Touch 64 gb as it is somewhere in transit. Just my luck. Hope this helps some who are on the fence as this is a great sounding amp with alot of power. Replacement batteries are only 8.00 a piece from Headstage.

Dec 26, 2009 at 6:45 PM Post #15 of 892
Here is a few that may look better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back