Oh where, oh where has my slim Arrow gone, oh where, oh where can it be?
Jan 6, 2011 at 9:23 PM Post #841 of 892

Quote:
# 2966 still 'order processing'.  
mad.gif

mad.gif
 for me as well. We might be in for a long wait again.

Jan 7, 2011 at 6:19 PM Post #845 of 892
Quote:
The Arrow has landed. 2880 InDaHizzy. So needless to say its on charge and Ill report what I think in a couple weeks.

Dammit...I was basing mine to arrive same day as yours (same ship date, and I'm in California), but as of today (Friday) it STILL isn't here, and our mail has already come.  If this friggin' thing isn't here on Saturday I'm going to kick a mailman in the nuts just outta spite.

Jan 7, 2011 at 7:05 PM Post #846 of 892

Quote:
Quote:
The Arrow has landed. 2880 InDaHizzy. So needless to say its on charge and Ill report what I think in a couple weeks.

Dammit...I was basing mine to arrive same day as yours (same ship date, and I'm in California), but as of today (Friday) it STILL isn't here, and our mail has already come.  If this friggin' thing isn't here on Saturday I'm going to kick a mailman in the nuts just outta spite.

That sucks bro. All I can tell you so far is this thing is fantastic. I can actually use my MS2i with a portable player now. Sure I used them with the J3 on occasion but they need current to shine. The Arrow makes them sparkle in a way none of my portable players can. Im amazed. It even plays my 600ohm DT880, although as expected it leaves a whole lot to be desired when paired with them.

Jan 8, 2011 at 4:53 PM Post #847 of 892
Waiting is the hard part, indeed.

I ordered a LOD from Qables and it shipped on the 22nd of December.  My 12HE (#2856)shipped on the 21st.  Both of the companies are in the same part of the world and the items were sent the same way as far as postage was concerned.

The LOD arrived today (what a tease), but it is an indicator of time in travel to Wisconsin.  Hopefully early next week....

Jan 9, 2011 at 2:57 AM Post #848 of 892
Anyone else from the 12/21 shipment on the west coast still waiting for theirs, or am I the last one on Earth?  I'm pissed at the USPS right about now.  If this thing isn't here Monday I'm gonna hurt someone.

Jan 9, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #849 of 892
I just received my status update. Order # 3000. Arrow 3G Shipped. Now the long wait for the unit. Hopefully, the hiss issue is not true to all. I will be pairing with the JH13s, so it will much of a concern.

Jan 9, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #850 of 892

Quote:
Anyone else from the 12/21 shipment on the west coast still waiting for theirs, or am I the last one on Earth?  I'm pissed at the USPS right about now.  If this thing isn't here Monday I'm gonna hurt someone.

My order was 2890 and shipped 12/21 as well. Considering I live in the UK and have not received the amp yet, I have a suspicion that it's not really USPS' fault but rather my amp was not shipped on exactly 12/21. I certainly don't know where is it now but all I know is that it definitely takes less than 3 weeks (plus holidays) even for the cheapest non-tracking parcel to get delivered from Germany to UK.

Jan 9, 2011 at 9:20 PM Post #851 of 892
Quote:
Quote:

My order was 2890 and shipped 12/21 as well. Considering I live in the UK and have not received the amp yet, I have a suspicion that it's not really USPS' fault but rather my amp was not shipped on exactly 12/21. I certainly don't know where is it now but all I know is that it definitely takes less than 3 weeks (plus holidays) even for the cheapest non-tracking parcel to get delivered from Germany to UK.

Holy crap!  Rob could have walked it over to you in that time!  Yeah, I'm beginning to expect that "shipped" actually means "I'll be taking these down to the post office soon", and he ships out the entire batch of a hundred or so at once.

Jan 10, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #852 of 892

Quote:
Quote:

i.e. Shipped means "in the box of items to be Shipped".  Argh.

Jan 10, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #853 of 892
Yeah.. i'm glad a few of you share my view.. it's really annoying considering how hard it is to get Rob to respond to an email or register on the forum should there be any queries or difficulties such as mine or Golden Monkey's. I don't want to shoot Rob down but as kind as I try to be, I honestly cannot say this is good customer support from Headstage.

Jan 10, 2011 at 6:27 PM Post #854 of 892

I would say that Rob was pretty quick (in my case) to respond to my questions considering he has to design, build, test all his amps along with the PR all by himself.
Even though the webpage says 5-10 days wait time for the order to be ready I think we should give him may be around 3 weeks for the order to be ready.
May be it will be fair if Rob reevaluates the estimated wait time. People will have less frustrations.
I also think Rob ships the orders in big batches. That might allow him to get some discounts for the shipping.
I think it is fair for him since he does not charge extra for shipping.
I checked with UPS and if he sends the Amp via UPS it would cost around 160 USD to NYC.
So I won't mind if I have to wait for a few more days because of the poor service of USPS.
But it very surprising that USPS is taking more than 3 weeks to deliver the item.

Then again I do not believe that someone as reputable as Rob would change the shipping status of the order before actually shipping it as someone hinted above.
No, I am pretty sure that insinuation is inaccurate!

Hope your Arrow arrives soon. Mine is not shipped yet.

Quote:
Yeah.. i'm glad a few of you share my view.. it's really annoying considering how hard it is to get Rob to respond to an email or register on the forum should there be any queries or difficulties such as mine or Golden Monkey's. I don't want to shoot Rob down but as kind as I try to be, I honestly cannot say this is good customer support from Headstage.

Jan 10, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #855 of 892
Did Rob send you any email or you just checked the website?
Hope your wait is not a long one! 
gs1000.gif

Good luck.

Quote:
I just received my status update. Order # 3000. Arrow 3G Shipped. Now the long wait for the unit. Hopefully, the hiss issue is not true to all. I will be pairing with the JH13s, so it will much of a concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back