Oh where, oh where has my slim Arrow gone, oh where, oh where can it be?
Sep 7, 2010 at 4:13 AM Post #691 of 892

Quote:
LOL
jecklinsmile.gif

Quote:

Yeah, I'm sure he's worried YOU are going 'start' being negative.  Do you even read your own posts?  I hope your Arrow is in Antarctica with a Polar Bear urinating on it.

Sad but true.....glad that Rob has you as hardcore fans.

Sep 7, 2010 at 5:02 AM Post #692 of 892
To answer your questions:

1. Yes, we all had to wait for some time, but that was expected.
2. The german postal service is not that reliable, i can tell you from experience. Plus, if you paid for standard shipping (less than 5€), you can't expect tracking service.
3. About Robert not responding to your e-mails, I've always had success using this e-mail: info@penguinamp.com
4. Obviously, the huge demand there now is wasn't there.
5. To be expected.
6. It's standard EMS shipping, i think.

Yes, it's a pain to wait that long, but if you don't want to, you can always ask for a reimbursement. But at the end, you do get a great product for a low price.

Sep 7, 2010 at 10:06 AM Post #693 of 892

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I'm sure he's worried YOU are going 'start' being negative.  Do you even read your own posts?  I hope your Arrow is in Antarctica with a Polar Bear urinating on it.

biggrin.gif
Hello you nice guys!
biggrin.gif
Sorry to disappoint you but my amp is not in Antarctica with a Polar Bear urinating on it, its here! At last. Just arrived today for lunch...But if you are waiting for one amp, be careful because you live closer to Antarctica than me ...you never know! Smell it first....
I was really afraid that Rob will become the new Dr. Xin (http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/344911/buyer-beware-please-read-before-buying-a-dr-xin-feng-amp ), but thank god I was wrong. I'm happy without calling Jerk to anyone!
tongue_smile.gif

Here are some photos:

tongue_smile.gif

Sep 7, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #695 of 892
Looks great! I got to get me one of those...
rolleyes.gif

Sep 7, 2010 at 4:22 PM Post #697 of 892

Pretty much as I said....6 days is too soon to start more whining....it took seven
rolleyes.gif

Oh, and I didn't post anything negative....I just laughed at something I found funny. You can't post so much negative crap without getting negative responses.

Quote:
you live closer to Antarctica than me ...you never know! Smell it first....

Seems you like the same kind of humor....

Sep 7, 2010 at 4:44 PM Post #698 of 892
Nice pictures there RuiCanela. I might have to look into one of these. They look like they match up nice with an iPhone 4 size wise. Although, I get my SR-71a tomorrow and I'm expecting great things from it. It is a huge beast though. This would be nice if it can drive some cans. Anyone use this thing with say, a DT880/250 or an HD650?

Sep 7, 2010 at 8:14 PM Post #701 of 892

Quote:
Nice pictures there RuiCanela. I might have to look into one of these. They look like they match up nice with an iPhone 4 size wise. Although, I get my SR-71a tomorrow and I'm expecting great things from it. It is a huge beast though. This would be nice if it can drive some cans. Anyone use this thing with say, a DT880/250 or an HD650?

All kinds of people including myself have given impressions with the HD650s...it works great...better than any other portable I've tried......use the search function or just look in the  Arrow impressions thread.

Sep 7, 2010 at 8:33 PM Post #702 of 892
Good to know. Thank you sir.

Sep 7, 2010 at 9:03 PM Post #703 of 892
Wow...  Decided to check the mailbox and lo & behold...my 2G Arrow was delivered.  I decided I'm gonna at least use it for a while.  Screw getting all my money back out of it.  If my portable usage doesn't increase over the next couple of months, I'l put it up for sale.

Sep 9, 2010 at 5:58 AM Post #704 of 892
Headstage Arrow 12HE is an excellent product, offers an unmatched sound quality at a very low price. It is an amplifier that can shape your sound depending on our phones. In terms of portability is one of the best, only beaten by iBasso T-series. I use the Arrow with a TF10, and I tell you it is a great combination. Apart from the waiting time (from May 16 till now) I am totally satisfied with your purchase, 100% recommended!

Sep 13, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #705 of 892
What is needed for connectivity for this from an iTouch through to headphones? I notice the cable in the above picture with the iTouch. Is this a necessary cable and where might I find one like it? Thanks.

EDIT: With a bit of digging around, I'm now chasing LODs. Sorry for the noob Q. Carry on.
atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back