Official Vienna Meet June 15th
May 16, 2014 at 4:36 PM Post #123 of 152
  Come to the dark side. We have beer :wink:

and Frucade
tongue.gif

May 16, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #125 of 152
  We should get Eierlikör... people would beat a path to our door.
Well, maybe we should finally take to hififorum as well...

hmmm... "Eierlikör oder Frucade?"
my guess is, there are not a lot of people here who know where this comes from :)

hififorum would be yours to take, i don't have an account there.

May 16, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #126 of 152
  Mark me as interested too!

I don't have any fancy gear to bring with me but my curiosity :) You can all try to make me love your favorite HP the most! :p

curiosity is, of course, always welcome.
but you should better call your bank in advance to put put a tighter limit to your credit card :wink:

May 16, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #127 of 152

hmmm... "Eierlikör oder Frucade?"
my guess is, there are not a lot of people here who know where this comes from :)

hififorum would be yours to take, i don't have an account there.

Well, I do but do not use it... took several looks, but people seemed to get into arguments quite easily there... so I stayed away. Guess I don't have enough posts (if any) to open a new thread there...

May 16, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #128 of 152

Well, I do but do not use it... took several looks, but people seemed to get into arguments quite easily there... so I stayed away. Guess I don't have enough posts (if any) to open a new thread there...

in that case we should let johnny do this. from what i've heard he's having a hard time there, luring people away from cable esoterics.

but then again, he's not even managed to open an account here. since 4 months...

May 16, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #130 of 152
i'm not sure if he's really "helping out". i'm afraid it's more like talking to a brick wall.

but i'll talk to him, the people who are listening to him are probably just the right ones for us
wink.gif

May 18, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #132 of 152
  and Frucade
tongue.gif

Frucade sounds great. 
biggrin.gif

I've had a chance to listen to plakat's Fostex TH-600, Bayerdynamic T90, BD T1, BD T5P and V-Moda M100s. 
beyersmile.png

TH600 and T90 are interesting me the most right now. But still way undecided and I'd like to hear some of your other models.. especially how they compare to cheaper models. 
wink.gif

I could bring my Fostex HP-A4 to the next meeting. But I'd have to borrow someone elses Laptop to connect it to. My old Laptop runs Linux.. and you know how well that will work 
redface.gif

curiosity is, of course, always welcome.
but you should better call your bank in advance to put put a tighter limit to your credit card :wink:

Aready done... :wink:

On a sidenote.. is anyone of you a speaker-addict?

May 18, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #133 of 152
15th June seems like fine for me, i should return by 12th from a trip. Unfortunately i have fewer gear since sold many things not used them. Can bring Tralucent 1+2 IEM and T1 amp, also Rhapsodio RDB v1 IEM, DAP RWAK100 and Shozy x1 amp, that's perhaps all i have at the moment.

May 18, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #134 of 152
you should tease James444, he has a whole collection of FAD IEMs but i am not sure if he will be interested.

May 18, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #135 of 152
you should tease James444, he has a whole collection of FAD IEMs but i am not sure if he will be interested.

i already contacted him, but no answer so far. if you already know him, maybe you can pm him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back