Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 11, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #16 of 234
"Tech addict" Pretty accurate I guess. "You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world" 100% accurate

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:12 PM Post #20 of 234
"Who listens to you most?"

Nobody.  Too funny!

But really:

You're a Tech Buff

You love your technology, and it loves you back.

Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumours.

You're confident, imaginative, and ready to take charge. You like to lead from the front and take everyone on amazing new adventures with you. You're a pretty good read of people and like to think that you know how to make everyone feel happy. There are always new friends to make.

No, no I'm not a tech buff at all.  I apparently like the same photos as tech buffs though!

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #22 of 234
Music buff.

Quote:
  I stopped at the question 'what kind of music you prefer' where there's no picture indicating classical music...

I wanted to stop at "what would you share on social media" since I don't even do social media. Just clicked on the cat pic in the end.

"What is knowledge to you?"

I can't tell which picture best describes critical thinking and wisdom so I went with the javelin one cuz her form looked good and I think that should travel far.

There was a pic of this old geezer in what looked like a bar or lounge. I considered him a master spirit mixer and clicked that one.
Now where did I put that bottle of Hendrick's.....

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #24 of 234
Music Addict

Question about what I share on social media... Hmm.. Head-fi and another hi-fi related forum is all the social media I do.

Aug 11, 2014 at 7:43 PM Post #26 of 234
..err, ummmm.... mine was not music-related:

(actually, it was "Music Buff," but I couldn't resist!!)

Aug 11, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #28 of 234
Tech buff... but why there were no headphones "what will you treat yourself next" question?

You're a Tech Buff

You love your technology, and it loves you back.

Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumours.

You're confident, imaginative, and ready to take charge. You like to lead from the front and take everyone on amazing new adventures with you. You're a pretty good read of people and like to think that you know how to make everyone feel happy. There are always new friends to make.

It looks like the second part also differs depending on the choices, I got:
 You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

Aug 11, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #29 of 234

Quoting so this cannot be edited later. Enjoy!

While I try never to poke fun at others, I make up for it in the fun I poke at myself!  
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back