Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 11, 2014 at 3:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 234
Hi everyone!

Here at Head-Fi, we’re always looking for ways to get to know members of our community better.  While we all come together to discuss our common interests, there are obviously many other dimensions and interests in our community (as evidenced by a lot of the discussion in the Gear-Fi and Members' Lounge forums). To help us understand our audience in new ways, we have a fun and easy quiz for you to take!  

The survey only takes a few moments and is completely anonymous.  For each question, you simply click on whichever image best describes your response. Once completed, the survey will attempt to categorize your results.  I took it a week or two ago, and here's what it said of me...

A survey like this one can help our partners (Wikia.com, who recently acquired Huddler, Head-Fi's platform partner) better understand and appreciate our diverse interests (beyond our audiophile tendencies). By helping gain a more accurate understanding of our community as a whole, our partners will be able to better tailor the site’s advertising to our interests.

If you liked, agreed (or even disagreed) with the quiz results, feel free to share your resulting profile with us here!

Click here to get started

Aug 11, 2014 at 3:42 PM Post #4 of 234

not far from the truth IMO

Aug 11, 2014 at 3:49 PM Post #5 of 234
I stopped at the question 'what kind of music you prefer' where there's no picture indicating classical music...

Aug 11, 2014 at 4:26 PM Post #8 of 234
I'm a music addict apparently - not surprising considering I filled it in while listening music on my headphones

Aug 11, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #9 of 234
"What is knowledge to you?"

I can't tell which picture best describes critical thinking and wisdom so I went with the javelin one cuz her form looked good and I think that should travel far.

Got music addict also which is right.

Aug 11, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #10 of 234
Music guru... though that's not how I identify.

Aug 11, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #12 of 234

Music Buff

Aug 11, 2014 at 5:51 PM Post #14 of 234
Another Music Guru!
cool.gif

Aug 11, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #15 of 234
Is any result not music related?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back