Official NY /Regional Fall meet, November 9th, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 at 3:30 PM Post #106 of 317
I should be able to make it. Not sure if I will be there in an official capacity, or just as the head-Fier that I am.

I should have my new personal set of Abyss headphones by then, so will probably bring them.

I can do the Auction if people want to put up with my doing so :)

From RMAF until November 4th I'll be traveling, but I should be able to make the meet.

Ethan 

You are a damn good auctioneer :)

Sep 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #107 of 317
@Justinw and everyone else... I just contacted the Adria and cleared things up with regard to room pricing. Somehow the information wasn't added correctly in their system. I was able to get a block of 5 rooms for the 8th and 9th of November. The $119/tax night is still in effect. Make your reservations by the 9th of October to get in on that price. There is a possibility of getting a few more rooms on the block so speak up now and I'll give them another ring.

@rawster - I contacted Julie Glick. She will offer impressions for free if you intend to buy from her. The impressions are a $75 value.

Oct 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #109 of 317
I'll try to come, although can't be positive until I get a better idea of what my school work load will look like. If I come, I'll bring my DIY Blue Hawaii, SR007 clones, and newly completed Orpheus clones (Maybe they'll even be Orpheus009 by then if I stop being lazy on some stainless machining).

Oct 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #110 of 317
Right now I'm supposed to be home that weekend. Would love to come. It would be my first visit.

Can't contribute much more than my great desire to learn a lot more about headphones. 

Thanks to all involved in putting this together, looking forward to meet some of you in November!

Oct 7, 2013 at 3:09 AM Post #114 of 317
Ooh! Another meet to miss.

Ha I am actually glad its next month to give me some time for my poor wallet to fatten B4 I gets slaughtered by another "end game" purchase lol.
This game never has an end lol.
I mainly own portable stuff for now so will try ro bring my continental V2 and 1 or 2 Audio Technica portables :)

Oct 11, 2013 at 6:37 PM Post #120 of 317
Would really like to hear a AKG K1000 someday, someone bring it! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back