Official NY /Regional Fall meet, November 9th, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #76 of 317
I have been tweeting with grado, hopefully they decide to attend. They said they will look into it :)

Also, if anyone wants to be bring a usb with Chesky's Binaurul Show for listening on their own rig, tell me. I thinks some of it is awesome, but some is just average, but it's mostly entertaining and it all sounds great

Sep 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM Post #78 of 317
So, regional meets are about meeting other people, meeting vendors, buying/swapping equipment, or none? Whatever it is it sounds like fun!
I can't come, unfortunately, but - in the future, is there any prospect for meets happening on Sunday rather than Saturday?

Sep 12, 2013 at 10:49 PM Post #79 of 317
I'll add everyone to the list. Looks like there are a few maybes, so I'll list them accordingly. I contacted Grado yesterday and someone responded that they'd pass on the info. I'd love to have them because they haven't been to an area meet in a few years. Let's hope this year will be different. I talked to Beyerdynamic the other day and they won't be able to make it. I'm a little bummed, but word is Pete Carini will most likely be in the hospital expecting a newborn. So congrats to him and his wife!

Sep 14, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #80 of 317
Please mark me down as "in" at this point.    I have some new [old/used stock but new to me] additions of  hardware I'll be bringing.  Principal among them an Adcom DV139 universal player (do bring your favorite DVD-Audio or SACD discs) and Perreaux Silhouette SXH1 Headphone Amplifier.  Some other stuff, and I have done a ear cushion mod to my Yamaha Pro500.

Sep 16, 2013 at 10:40 PM Post #82 of 317
Someone should hit up Drew Beddard from moon audio, that dude has some awesome gear last time! I loved the Kingsound Electrostats which at the time weren't released yet, same with the Spider Moonlight headphones, pretty neat

Sep 17, 2013 at 9:33 PM Post #85 of 317
I will try to attend if possible! I will can volunteer gear if desired once the date gets closer.

Sep 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #86 of 317
Just found out about the meet.
Please mark me down ,for this meet.

This will be my first meet,and I'd like to offer  to anyone,a ride to the meet,if needed..I can even shoot into the city,if you are coming into Penn station ,from NJ,& or,Westchester county
I can only take 4 people--so..pm me if interested.

I'm located  5 minutes from JFK airport,& will have an empty trunk,which can hold a *hit load of gear-if its well packed

Mike

Sep 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #88 of 317
Count me in! I'll be bringing in the Centrance Hifi-M8 and DacPort along with my Ultrasone Edition 8.

Sep 23, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #90 of 317
I'm glad to announce that HiFiMan will have a presence at the meet. I know a bunch of you guys were asking so yes they will be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back