Official NY /Regional Fall meet, November 9th, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #317 of 317
Turns out I greatly under-estimated what it would take for me to get everything packed that I need to bring.  Whereas I expect to be boxed and ready to go by err, 1am - 2am (?), I had to throw in the towel around 4:30am when I considered the break-down and re-setup and I didn't select my music to bring yet.  I'll have to go up to manny's music [or ebay] and buy a road-case for the equipment so most everything moves together w/o re-connection.

I was so looking forward to sharing and showing-off what I think to be my best amp for the MadDogs now, my Perreaux SHX1, surprisingly powerful head-phone out from the Perreaux TC2, that odd little Carot One Ernstolo doing head-phone only duties in this case, the venerable Arcam DV-139 source and a few others driving all thru the Perreaux TS2 switcher allowing for different sources to be routed to different amps concurrently, many of which I rushed to acquire and have ready for this meet.

Was going to bring this (I prepped this new temporary setup, expected to quickly break-down and box from here ; ain't happen'n)

But alas, breaking this down and setting it back up, I won't be setup before 1pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back